ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help Wife Spouse Visa Refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Please Help Wife Spouse Visa Refusal

Post by llcoolj-786 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:35 am

I am making a fresh application again because I didn't submit all the required documentations.

Anyways, i am self employed and my accountant gave my pay slips for 8,000 pounds when he declared only 2500 to HMRC. Also, he gave me a dividend voucher of 37,000 when he declared 27,000 to HMRC.

NOW the problem is I am going to be submitting a new application showing my two years accounts last year and this year which has been done correctly. Please, can sum1 advise me if home office would have still kept my old documents and will they reference those. What can I do?

This year I reduced my tax year to 10 months because I wanted to submit my wifes application asap. Also, I have declared a dividend of 45,000 and salary which has been submitted of 6,700.

Please help. I have all the e-mails from my accountant where he has been giving me payslips and didn't declare on time.

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Re: Please Help Wife Spouse Visa Refusal

Post by llcoolj-786 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 am

Any help will be much appreciated.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 am

If you're self-employed, how did you issue yourself payslips? :? Do you mean you are a director of a Limited company? You may have dug a hole for yourself with your tax discrepancies as the UKVI now share information with HMRC. Everything submitted to the HO in previous applications is held on record. Do you have settled status?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Post by llcoolj-786 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Yes, I am the director of the company and British citizen and have my own house. The problem is my accountant he was the one who was meant to tell me about my last tax return. I have all the emails etc whereby I kept asking him. He was the one who had sent me payslips. Now, there aren't any dependencies with the accounts anymore as in all the relevant tax was paid and the salary has now been declared for last year. My only worry is the fact that home office keep a record as you have stated. What are the options I have now?

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Post by llcoolj-786 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:36 am

Any further help or advice.

Update so far:

My accountant has declared the salary now and we are matching up with the dividend slip submitted, as thankfully he had split the dividend into two years and the one I submitted falls under the current tax year pheww which means if I match up with what I declared last year to home office as per my lawyer it should be ok.

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Self Employment Ltd Company Query

Post by llcoolj-786 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 am

All,

I am about to submit a spouse application again :(

My accounting period is july to july. But I have got it shorten for this year by 2 months because I want to submit my wife's application earlier. I have submitted all self assessment and company accounts for this year now and have all the required documentation. Also, I have full accounts for last year 2014/2015 too which are showing that my dividend and salary are over 18,600. Now, I am going to submit both my accounting documents for the last 22 months.

The question:

Is this sufficient enough or should I wait and change the accounting year back?

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Re: Self Employment Ltd Company Query

Post by llcoolj-786 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Any help will be much appreciated.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Category F: Last full financial year

9.1.1. Where the applicant’s partner (and/or the applicant if they are in the UK with permission
to work) is in self-employment, or is the director of a specified limited company in the
UK, at the date of application, they can use income from the last full financial year to
meet the financial requirement.

9.2. Category G: Average of last two full financial years

9.2.1. Where the applicant’s partner (and/or the applicant if they are in the UK with permission
to work) is in self-employment, or is the director of a specified limited company in the
UK, at the date of application, they can choose instead to rely on Category G. This
allows them to use an average of the income received in the last two full financial
years to meet the financial requirement.
9.2.2. A reference to the “average” of the income received in the last two full financial years in
Category G is a reference to the mean average.

All information is there in self employment section of Appendix FM

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Post by llcoolj-786 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:08 pm

Any more help will be much appreciated.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm

llcoolj-786 wrote:Any more help will be much appreciated.
Have you gone through the comprehensive information (above)?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

llcoolj-786
Newly Registered

Post by llcoolj-786 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Yeh, just confused over two full financial years. Does it mean 24 months? Or do they just mean financial years for cooperation tax year which I have reduced to 10 months for this year.