ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Novice

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samhenry89
Newly Registered

Immigration Novice

Post by samhenry89 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone could help. I have looked online at several websites and seem to be going round in circles and I am still really non the wiser about where to start. Myself and my partner (who are 26 and 30 respectively), are from England and are looking at moving to Alberta Canada. I am unsure really where to start with this or if it's even possible. Looking at the different visa's you have to have I don't even know what we would need. I have a degree from an English university and currently I work as a supervisor for a retailer and my partner is a manager for a retailer. If anyone has any hints or tips I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Immigration Novice

Post by member » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:22 am

What makes you want to move to Canada?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:47 am

See also FAQ.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

samhenry89
Newly Registered

Post by samhenry89 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:16 pm

great. thanks so much for the helpful advice!