ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent residence and sponsorship

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Matt10
Newly Registered

Permanent residence and sponsorship

Post by Matt10 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:18 am

Hello,
I’m staying in Canada on work visa. I’m in love with a Canadian woman and we have decided to marry. It’s my second marriage. I married once in my homeland and have a child with her. I lost her in an accident. My child is now staying with my sister. I didn’t have the means to bring my daughter along with me then. I waited to get permanent residence to sponsor her. i want to bring my child here as soon after the marriage. My fiance wants to get assessed from a legal service of likes of xxxxxxxxxx. But, before that, I wish to know, if I marry her will I get Permanent residence and be able to bring my child to Canada by directly applying through the immigration office?
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed company details

vinny

Re: Permanent residence and sponsorship

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 am

See also FAQ.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.