ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal application Timlines

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SetO guy

Postal application Timlines

Post by SetO guy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Dear All,

Hope you are well.

I just need some advice regarding the timelines for postal application.

I applied my Set O application on 17March and received the biometric letter in the last week of March. Gave the Biometric promptly in the last week of March. Since then no reply from Home Office. I am checking with Solicitor every week. 17th of June will be my 3 months.

Is it advisable to switch my application to premium application by paying the 400 pounds. Does anyone here have any general timelines for the postal application. I know usually the timelines are subjective, but an approximate would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Raz1810
Newly Registered

Re: Postal application Timlines

Post by Raz1810 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:27 pm

SetO guy wrote:Dear All,

Hope you are well.

I just need some advice regarding the timelines for postal application.

I applied my Set O application on 17March and received the biometric letter in the last week of March. Gave the Biometric promptly in the last week of March. Since then no reply from Home Office. I am checking with Solicitor every week. 17th of June will be my 3 months.

Is it advisable to switch my application to premium application by paying the 400 pounds. Does anyone here have any general timelines for the postal application. I know usually the timelines are subjective, but an approximate would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.
Hi mate
There is no approximate time line cant say any thing about postal application time line.Every thing depend on your case worker.Some april application got responsed and processed but on the other hand application submitted in january and february still waiting.I am one of them.
I had posted on 20th of january and still waiting no communication after submission biometric. I am getting monthly auto emails 28th of every month thats your application still in consideration till now I got 4 email.
I am still waiting because my six month will be completed till 20th of july if they wont processed till that time than will think about upgrade.

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi.

Thank you for the quick response. I never received any of such email alerts. Do we need to register for these email alert.

Not only me, my solicitor does not seem to be receiving the monthly email. Please could you suggest me how to enroll to this service.

Thank you again for the response even this late.

SetO guy

Post by SetO guy » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:16 am

Hi people.

Anyone who applied recently by post. Please could you update your experiences. Rough timelines.

Raz1810
Newly Registered

Post by Raz1810 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:10 am

SetO guy wrote:Hi.

Thank you for the quick response. I never received any of such email alerts. Do we need to register for these email alert.

Not only me, my solicitor does not seem to be receiving the monthly email. Please could you suggest me how to enroll to this service.

Thank you again for the response even this late.
Hi mate
You dont need to enroll yourself this is auto email some people getting or some are not getting thats not a big deal.
My friend applied in april he did not get any email but he got his ILR in 7 week so I mean to,say emails no matter

imii
- thin ice -

Post by imii » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:43 pm

Hi ,

I posted my application on 17th March 2016 ( still waiting ) , done biomatrics . HO are sending me monthly alert email stating your case is in process and we will proceed it with in 6 months .
I think there is no exact time frame to porcess application ( can say avg 4 months )
In some cases they took 1-2 months and decided the applications
So wait and see..
Good Luck

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:00 am

Please continue in the existing ILR Postal Applications (excluding Set(LR)) thread/topic. We do not need another long running postal timeline thread.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... -7920.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.