ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Must we submit couple's photos? EEA-FM Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hiyo_b
Newly Registered

Must we submit couple's photos? EEA-FM Application

Post by hiyo_b » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Hi,

We sent our EEA QP & FM applications before I found this forum.
It looks like a lot of people send in couple's pictures to support their relationship.
I wonder if this is a must (by practice).
We didn't. :roll:
We submitted marriage cert + bills (banks, utilities, council tax, etc) only.

alex1128
Member of Standing
Mood:
Morocco

Re: Must we submit couple's photos? EEA-FM Application

Post by alex1128 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 am

I suggest you send them now to complete your application as this will help prove that you are actually a couple !
Choose pictures with different ocasions in different ppaces on different dates and try to write the date and place in the back of each picture !
Good luck
Application sent: 25.06
Biometrics : 10/07 (dated 07/07)
COA: 29/07
Received Questionnaire: 09/11
RC : Refused ( 23/01/2016)
Appeal Filed : 25/01/2016

hiyo_b
Newly Registered

Re: Must we submit couple's photos? EEA-FM Application

Post by hiyo_b » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:45 pm

alex1128 wrote:I suggest you send them now to complete your application as this will help prove that you are actually a couple !
Choose pictures with different ocasions in different ppaces on different dates and try to write the date and place in the back of each picture !
Good luck
Thanks alex 1128,

My husband and I have been married for 15 yrs. And our bills spread across the last ten yrs. I hope this suffices? I also held RC once (expired now) based on the same spouse.

Of course the current immigration climate is harsh on foreigners. If HO has to play hard ball no one can stop them. Sigh......