ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director's Loan Amount

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

business genius

Director's Loan Amount

Post by business genius » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:10 am

Hi all
I'm in the 50k category and have invested 50 k last year.I draw salary last year but my company was in profit.This year is also covering the payroll and other business related cost.
The question is few other persons advising to invest more than 50k to save yourself from director salary draw.
But I'm bit reluctant to increase loan as company is covering its cost and that loan amount would be in bank account.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Legal83

Re: Director's Loan Amount

Post by Legal83 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 am

As far as I know, salary is your business expense which has nothing to do with director loan amount of 50k. According to 50k visa requirement, invested amount should not be less then 50k. Your salary has to come from business bcz you are a employee of your business.