ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When decisions will be made?

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kaba

When decisions will be made?

Post by Kaba » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi guys,

Amazing knew the referendum result. I hope that this is for good and not for bad to be honest :)

I know that nobody has an answer to all the question we have. This famous article will be used in October Cameron said but the EU leaders are urging the UK to process the exit as soon as possible. I don't think that the UK will use this article quickly in order to get a good deal basically.

But when do you guys recon decisions will be made about naturalizations, free movement of eu people etc etc? Is it possible to import restrictions to free movement before using this article you think?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: When decisions will be made?

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 pm

The process of naturalisation as BC has nothing to do with EU law/rules/directives. It is solely a UK law/rules process and ALL nationalities have to go through the exact same process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.