ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving from UK to Australia

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jigars143
Pakistan

Moving from UK to Australia

Post by jigars143 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi Members,

Hopefully you can guide me better. I have recently got my British Residency just waiting for the ceremony in May. My wife is Pakistani and is on her 1st 2.5 years term of FLR(M). I have a son who is British by Birth. Now, we are in a position where I cannot call my parents over to the UK for permanent residence and they are totally dependant on Me with it me the only Son.

No one is in Pakistan, one of my sister works in Dubai at the moment but she cannot also sponsor them as she is on a low salary.

I want to keep my parents with me as they are quite old and my mother has Parkinsons as well. If we want to move to Australia what is the time period to be settled and will I be able to call my parents to live with me? Will I have any problems taking my spouse etc.

Your opinion will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Member of Standing

Re: Moving from UK to Australia

Post by member » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 am

jigars143 wrote:Hi Members,

Hopefully you can guide me better. I have recently got my British Residency just waiting for the ceremony in May. My wife is Pakistani and is on her 1st 2.5 years term of FLR(M). I have a son who is British by Birth. Now, we are in a position where I cannot call my parents over to the UK for permanent residence and they are totally dependant on Me with it me the only Son.

No one is in Pakistan, one of my sister works in Dubai at the moment but she cannot also sponsor them as she is on a low salary.

I want to keep my parents with me as they are quite old and my mother has Parkinsons as well. If we want to move to Australia what is the time period to be settled and will I be able to call my parents to live with me? Will I have any problems taking my spouse etc.

Your opinion will be much appreciated.

Thanks
What will be your visa status in Australia?

jigars143
Pakistan

Post by jigars143 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Expecting to move to some sort of work category

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:58 am

hi mate let me know as am thinking to apply as well as a work permit or something but not sure what options are open for us.

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:58 am

hi mate let me know as am thinking to apply as well as a work permit or something but not sure what options are open for us.