ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different entry dates for parent's visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajaninanu

Different entry dates for parent's visa

Post by rajaninanu » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:31 am

Hello everybody,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not
kindly guide me.
I am on ILR and applied for visiting visa for my parents. Both of them got the visa yesterday but entry dates are different.
My father's visa is valid from 3rd August 2016 to 3rd February 2017 but my mother's is from 30th June 2016 to 30th December 2016.
In both application I had requested from 3rd August as I am currently in India on holidays and will go back on 3rd. Is there anything I can do to get my mother's visa also from 3rd August?
They considered both as a single application but don't understand why this discrepancy.
Please advise
Regards
Rajani

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Different entry dates for parent's visa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:15 am

it is their error, contact your application centre and they should be able to advise in getting it corrected.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rajaninanu

Re: Different entry dates for parent's visa

Post by rajaninanu » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:05 pm

Many thanks
I applied in VFS cochineal and my application was processed in chennai high commission. So I assume I need to contact chennai high commission?

Once again many thanks