ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vary my application on 1 days service but No decision

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

imii
- thin ice -

Vary my application on 1 days service but No decision

Post by imii » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:40 am

Hi Gents ,

I have done VARY my application from Set(0) to SET (LR) on 24/06/16) at Crydon
premium service center . They have accepted my new application and and cancelled previous ( Tr1 )
They done all the application check on appointment day also did Biomatrics but at the end of they said
my original documents are with them .They said the would not be able to decide today because they do not have original documents with them they will request my original documents from other breach and will decided letter . They gave me a letter stating this information .
My question is how long they will take to decide it any idea ? As I paid for premium service .
( I had asked caseworker same question and she said don't know at all ,can't give me any time limit and she said will contact to me when decided )
Any answer will be appropriated

Thanks.

IndianConsult
inactive

Re: Vary my application on 1 days service but No decision

Post by IndianConsult » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:53 pm

As I know, there is no time limit to make the decision. However looking at your case it should not take long.