ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have never come cross this kind of uncertainty in the UK

This is the area of this board to discuss the referendum taking place in the UK on 23rd June 2016. Also to discuss the ramifications of the EU-UK deal.

Differing views will be respected. Rudeness to other members will not be welcome.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrchaany

I have never come cross this kind of uncertainty in the UK

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:24 am

Dear user,

I am living in the uk from last 9 years, i have never seen this kind of uncertainty in the UK, now social media, print media, electornic media, work place etc have pressure discussion about result and consequences. There are some merits and demerits but decision is decision. what good for leave supporter after referendum for UK will definitely bad for remain supporter. I respect both leave and remain stance but how can UK will manage to cope this uncertainty and made prosprous UK where everyone will remain calm, secure and peacefull. It will take long time and everyone will suffer in near future but i am optimistic, and donot want WW3( new world order) in near future.

i vote for remain but respect leave
regards
iK
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Casa

Re: I have never come cross this kind of uncertainty in the

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:33 am

Better to post in this thread where there is an existing and similar discussion
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eu-ref ... 89-20.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.