ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

complains

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mishkamou
Newly Registered

complains

Post by mishkamou » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi to everyone

Did anyone make a complain on HO?
My 6 months passed today and I still didn't get documents and RC. Called them today, but I have to wait heir call back and it will take from 3 to 5 working days. Only one think they advised me - to fill the form online for documents return.
I'm really disappointing as i applied for a RC for my 2 yo son, and this week we had to fly to Moscow for his medical treatment.
Probably day or after it will come, but I have so much stress and problems bcs of this delay. And i'm about to write a complain... Do you think that can work or it's just a waste of time and maybe even risky... i dunno..((

Member of Standing

Re: complains

Post by member » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:09 am

Did you receive the COA at all after you made the EEA RC application?

mishkamou
Newly Registered

Re: complains

Post by mishkamou » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:13 pm

member wrote:Did you receive the COA at all after you made the EEA RC application?
no, we didn't. we called them about it long time ago, but they said it's ok. plus we had doubts that the payment was taken, called them about it, but they said that as biometric request was send to us then payment was 100% taken..

today I had a conversation with HO again. it took for them eternity (again) to find our application. and they told that a decision isn't made again. and we have to wait. but 6 months passed! looks like it's a big mess there

and I don't know what to do. ystrd I made a request for the return of all documents (as they advised me). today they say that nothing is ready...

really, really stressed about it ((