ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Team Extension & Docs

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itpba

Tier 1 Team Extension & Docs

Post by itpba » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi All. We are about to apply for Tier 1 extension 50K as a team. i just want to know apart from paying IHS,Application Form, Maintenance Funds statement separately. is there any documents which we need to send 2 copies or 1 copy of each document is enough for both of us? we will be applying together same day? Kind Regards

Legal83

Re: Tier 1 Team Extension & Docs

Post by Legal83 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:44 pm

As a team you have to send all documents separately.

itpba

Post by itpba » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Legal83 wrote:As a team you have to send all documents separately.
Thanks For your rely Legal83. i have heard mixed views and say one copy is enough if applying at the same time. so you mean we have to order 2 copies of every document like bank statement, CAR etc and do 2 copies of all FPS,P11, accounts etc must be signed by both and send separately. thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:41 am

itpba wrote:
Thanks For your rely Legal83. i have heard mixed views and say one copy is enough if applying at the same time. so you mean we have to order 2 copies of every document like bank statement, CAR etc and do 2 copies of all FPS,P11, accounts etc must be signed by both and send separately. thanks
Yes, This is clearly written in the guide. Separate copies are required for each applicant
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itpba

Post by itpba » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:41 pm

zimba88 wrote:
itpba wrote:
Yes, This is clearly written in the guide. Separate copies are required for each applicant
Thanks Zimba88 for the Reply,does this mean every document to be sent twice ? i mean do we have to order 2 bank letters/statement ? and also we have one copy of business insurance do we have to order one more or one is enough and what about HMRC letter that shows paye reference etc as there is only one copy anf HO only accepts original docoments. Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:23 am

Your application is separate from your team member. You can share the evidence of investment and job creation only. All documents required like accounts, agreements, payslips, etc are usually digital copies there is no original. The only thing you might want to get two copies should be your business bank statements
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itpba

Post by itpba » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:03 pm

zimba88 wrote:Your application is separate from your team member. You can share the evidence of investment and job creation only. All documents required like accounts, agreements, payslips, etc are usually digital copies there is no original. The only thing you might want to get two copies should be your business bank statements
Thanks Zimba For your Reply, you are right most copies are digital and we can just simply print 2 copies but only thing which i am worried about is the Original CT41G/CT600/CT620ACK, these have only one copy and only one of us can send the original copy with application. Any Idea to sort this out? tnx