ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for visitor visa to parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Net18
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds for visitor visa to parents

Post by Net18 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi,

My parents and my brother are planning to visit UK on a standard visitor visa, please can some tell me if the below documents are enough to support their application?

Documents from me & my husband side:

1. 3 months bank statement
2. 2 bedroom house property agreement
3. Council tax bills
4. Letter from my employer as an employment proof
5. Past 6 months salary slips
6. Invitation letter from me and saying that i will take care of all the expenses for their trip.

My father have a govt. job in India and my brother has just finished his Engineering and he will be joining a company soon. My mother is a housewife.

Documents from my Father's side:

1. 6 months bank statement
2. 6 month salary slips
3. NOC letter from his work
4. 3 years ITR
5. Address Proof.

My brother and my mother is currently dependant on my dad. They will show their normal bank statement and i will be showing mine to support them. Is 5K is enough for a 2 week visitor visa for three people?

Please let me know if there is anything that i should include or they need to include from their end?

Thanks.

Prem

Re: Maintenance funds for visitor visa to parents

Post by Prem » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Research other posts by searching there are loads of people asking the same questions as you are.

You need to show that your mother and brother also have ties to there home country, not just your father. Can you prove that your brother is getting a job? Showing the ECO that visitors will go back, is half the battle.
Visa: Spouse
Sub: 24/06/09 Cochin
Result: ISSUED 21/08/09
Visa: ILR
Sent: 08/10/11
Rece: 31/12/11
Citizenship
Sent: 12/03/19
Rece: 20/05/19
Cerm: 12/06/19
Passport
Sent: 15/06/19