ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 visa Extension supporting Doc

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GMO
Mood:

Tier 2 visa Extension supporting Doc

Post by GMO » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know what supporting documents I have to submit for Tier2 visa extension?

KGM
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 visa Extension supporting Doc

Post by KGM » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Hi GMO,

You will get a mandatory documents checklist, Once you complete filling the application.

In most cases the below mentioned are the mandatory docs for Tier 2 Extension as a main applicant.

1. Passport
2. Photo
3. BRP card

No maintenance of funds or proof of language docs required as it's an extension.

Thanks
KGM

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Best Regards
GMO

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:24 pm

KGM wrote:Hi GMO,

You will get a mandatory documents checklist, Once you complete filling the application.

In most cases the below mentioned are the mandatory docs for Tier 2 Extension as a main applicant.

1. Passport
2. Photo
3. BRP card

No maintenance of funds or proof of language docs required as it's an extension.

Thanks
KGM

One more thing, please! Don't i have to submit the COS letter?

tckraju

Post by tckraju » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:08 am

COS is not a document that is needed.
You only need the COS number from your employer (the one generated for you extension) and fill it in the application form.

GMO
Mood:

My emplyer can issue me again a new COS immediately?

Post by GMO » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:25 pm

Well, I applied for my T2 visa extension today and i got this visa back in 2013! In my COS my salary was mentioned according to 2013 minimum required level . I will get my salary high from Aug1, 2016 and which will fulfil the 2016 proposed minimum salaray under my job code.

After submitting my application i realised it and can't help now as its already submitted :( My Question is if my visa is not accepted because of the salary requirement and i have to re-apply then my company currently has another 2 Unrestricted COS allocated as within 6 months another 2 employees need to extend. Can you please tell me my employer will be allowed to issue me a new COS immediately ( if required after visa decision ) from their 2 allocated UCOS or they have to apply to UKVI again for my UCOS?

please help me out..i am so worried, confused and tensed about it.

Thanks

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:55 pm

If the Visa get refused and have to re-apply with new COS then can my employer immediately issue me a COS?
(FYI they are allocated to assign another 2 new UCOS)

Or

They have to apply again to UKVI through SMS and the refusal letter to allocate a new COS urgently.

Please HELP.

Kind Regards

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 pm

tckraju wrote:COS is not a document that is needed.
You only need the COS number from your employer (the one generated for you extension) and fill it in the application form.

Hi tckraju,

Can you please help me out with my new query on this thread.

Thanks

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:56 am

Hi!
I am just looking for this answer for a longg! My sponsor issue me a COS and if they need to give me a new COS for my NEW-application then can they issue me a new COS immediately? ( they already have 2 unused COS allocated )

Please Help

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:51 pm

@GMO

Provided it still has an "assigned" rather than a "used" status, the CoS can be changed if your sponsor is prepared to increase your salary to the present requirements from the new work start date onwards. On the SMS they can add a sponsor note to this effect.

Also, you can vary your application( before a decision is made on it.

If it is too late for the above and your application is refused the sponsor can use its available allocation to assign a new CoS and you can then re-apply. Hopefully you will still have valid leave at that time or at least you will be within the 28 day grace period.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 pm

manci wrote:@GMO

Provided it still has an "assigned" rather than a "used" status, the CoS can be changed if your sponsor is prepared to increase your salary to the present requirements from the new work start date onwards. On the SMS they can add a sponsor note to this effect.

Also, you can vary your application( before a decision is made on it.

If it is too late for the above and your application is refused the sponsor can use its available allocation to assign a new CoS and you can then re-apply. Hopefully you will still have valid leave at that time or at least you will be within the 28 day grace period.

Thanks a lot for your reply manci. You give me hope :)
Can you please kindly explain to me what you mean by ... " Provided it still has an "assigned" rather than a "used" status.."

I already submit my application with that COS on last Friday! So is it not already used COS???? !!
and how can i Vary my application?

My visa will expire on 12 Aug! I submitted it on last Friday ( 22nd July )

My employee increases my salary already and i will receive that from this month salary ( which will be given on 1st Aug 2016)

GMO
Mood:

How to correct an error on submitted Application?

Post by GMO » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:31 am

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing ok. Can anyone have any idea how can i notify UKVI about the change/mistake on my submitted application ( online and offline both) before they make a decission!

Do i have to write any letter ( if so then whats is the Adress)
Do i have to write email ( email address?)
Do i have to call? ( phone number ?)

What information do I have to provide them to edit my application?

Please Help.

Thanks & Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:36 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:59 am

Do write. Perhaps use the Change of circumstances form.
[url=https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/notification-of-change-of-circumstances-form-mcc]Change of circumstances[/url] form wrote:Other
The applicant may also use this form to notify the UK Border Agency of any other information that he/she thinks that we should know.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 am

If you only submitted your application last Friday it is very unlikely that UKVI will be considering it today (Monday) or tomorrow.

Ask your sponsor to add a sponsor note about your salary asap (if possible, today). The status of the CoS should still be "assigned" which means that your application hasn't been considered yet.

As vinny suggested, use the Change of Circumstances form to amend your application. Tick the box: (change of) "Application details before decision". Explain at Question 28 that the salary was incorrectly stated in the application and give the correct salary. Send the form to the address given on the form and copy it to the address where you sent, or will be sending, your documents. Use Royal Mail Special Delivery.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks You very much Manci and Vinni. Your guidance really helps me a lot . You know how stressful the situation.

I informed to put a note on the COS asap. Someone said they won't handle the application befoe biometric!
Still i told them to put it in.

I will submit the circumstances change form tomorrow morning, Do i have to submit any other documents along with it?

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are doing ok! After long 8 weeks..today i get my refusal letter from home office. They issued the letter on 15th but I received it today 22nd September. And they said i can apply for admin review within 14 days of issuing the letter! so already 7 days gone!

I don't want to go for admin review as my visa is refused because i didn't show experienced salary on thevisa application. Can anyone tell me please can i make a fresh application immediately within next 7 days or i have to wait .

Please help.. i am really tensed and you all know how stressful this situation is!
Kind Regards

falcon$
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by falcon$ » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:28 am

Was the sponsor note added to your COS ?

naval1234
Mood:
India

Post by naval1234 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:36 am

You can make a new application immediately if you want as far as I know. Just make sure your salary is correct. It would be beneficial for you if you mention what you are putting for your salary and what SOC code here on the forum so people can double check that it is right. Also what hours does your contract say.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks for the reply. in the letter, it was stated that my SOC code is 2473 and my salary should be £28,300 per annum.

My question is How much time do i have in my hand to make a fresh application again. I don't want to go for admin review! This refusal decision was made on 15th September. I heard from others that i have 28 days to make a fresh new application. Can anyone please tell me this correct?

As my passport is with UKVI! So what shall I write on the application when they asked for passport and residency card as a supporting doc?

Thanks..Please reply

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks for the reply. in the letter, it was stated that my SOC code is 2473 and my salary should be £28,300 per annum.

My question is How much time do i have in my hand to make a fresh application again. I don't want to go for admin review! This refusal decision was made on 15th September. I heard from others that i have 28 days to make a fresh new application. Can anyone please tell me this correct?

As my passport is with UKVI! So what shall I write on the application when they asked for passport and residency card as a supporting doc?

Thanks..Please reply
manci wrote:If you only submitted your application last Friday it is very unlikely that UKVI will be considering it today (Monday) or tomorrow.

Ask your sponsor to add a sponsor note about your salary asap (if possible, today). The status of the CoS should still be "assigned" which means that your application hasn't been considered yet.

As vinny suggested, use the Change of Circumstances form to amend your application. Tick the box: (change of) "Application details before decision". Explain at Question 28 that the salary was incorrectly stated in the application and give the correct salary. Send the form to the address given on the form and copy it to the address where you sent, or will be sending, your documents. Use Royal Mail Special Delivery.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:58 pm

naval1234 wrote:You can make a new application immediately if you want as far as I know. Just make sure your salary is correct. It would be beneficial for you if you mention what you are putting for your salary and what SOC code here on the forum so people can double check that it is right. Also what hours does your contract say.
I didnt go for admin review but made a fresh new application within 14 days of refusal, Did the biometric but recieved a letter from ADmin review department that my rview period expired and they aware i submit new application.

They als send me an enforemenet removal letter by giving 7/14 days to take legal action!

My question is if i made a new application with 28 days (i made it on 13 calendar days of refusal) and they accepted it then why should i go for Admin Reviw and whats the point of this letter??
Is this a general letter they issued everyone after admin review period expired ?

My solicitoe send an explanation letter to the review team and UKVI stating the clause that its illegal to send this type of letter while application is pending and i made a valid application within time period.

Isnt it a strange scnario..or a mistake by review time ..like they just send astandard template letter!?
I conusl with couple of lawyers and they said its a standard letterreview team just send which is not legal!

naval1234
Mood:
India

Post by naval1234 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:41 am

Did you get the removal letter from the same department at the same time. I think the removal department sits in a different office (Manchester). They may not be aware of the new application that you have made since their department is different. Once your visa was rejected they (Manchester) would have been informed about this and as a result the Manchester team started the process for sending out letters for removal. Their system might have not been updated.

In any case this shouldn't be a problem as you have resubmitted your application.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

naval1234 wrote:Did you get the removal letter from the same department at the same time. I think the removal department sits in a different office (Manchester). They may not be aware of the new application that you have made since their department is different. Once your visa was rejected they (Manchester) would have been informed about this and as a result the Manchester team started the process for sending out letters for removal. Their system might have not been updated.

In any case this shouldn't be a problem as you have resubmitted your application.
Thanks for your reply Naval1234 :)
I recieved this letter from Review Department. They mentioned that we know u submit a new application! Strange. They also mention that your Admin Review period is expired and you did not ask for admin review.

My Q was if i submit a new application withing 13 days then why would i go for admin review. There mighr be some mistake or something! No sure... As long as i submit new fresh application so i believe it is ok...right?

Just to be on safe sight my lawyer send two explaining letter to Review Centre and UKVI.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:36 pm

naval1234 wrote:Did you get the removal letter from the same department at the same time. I think the removal department sits in a different office (Manchester). They may not be aware of the new application that you have made since their department is different. Once your visa was rejected they (Manchester) would have been informed about this and as a result the Manchester team started the process for sending out letters for removal. Their system might not have been updated.

In any case, this shouldn't be a problem as you have resubmitted your application.
Receive a letter from Home office stating that its an admin process..and enforcement notice is not valid until ur new app decision come out...A great releif..that letter was so confusing..just a mental harassment..thanks Dear :) Waiting for the result..hope it will be positive this time..i tried my best with correct salary and all..Praying..