ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visa Refused - Pakistan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Parents Visa Refused - Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:14 am

Hi Guys.

My parents Visitor Visa (6 Months) is refused saying there is no money in my father account and they will not go back etc etc.

They are visiting my brother in Europe and they have valid schengen visa as well.

They haven't given right for appeal or administrative review .

I'm British and I did send letter saying they are here for visit only and they will go back.

Seniors / Admin what you recommend ? should they reapply or is there anything I can do from here ?

Please advice.

Thank You.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Parents Visa Refused - Pakistan

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:15 am

Visit them in Schengenland.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Member of Standing

Post by member » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:31 am

ryan2020 wrote: .........there is no money in my father account .........
Is it true?

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:36 am

member wrote:
ryan2020 wrote: .........there is no money in my father account .........
Is it true?

well there was Rs 17,000 but he get Rs100,000 every month from my brother.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:37 am

Wanderer wrote:Visit them in Schengenland.

hey Mr Wanderer is this funny ????

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:53 am

ryan2020 wrote:

No, it's factual, sound advice. There is no right to a UK visit visa so if you want to persue it you'll have to reapply with the contentious points addressed for which I guess there neither time nor evidence.

It's 'Sir' Wanderer BTW, I was knighted in 2007 for my services to Immigration Boards.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:22 am

Wanderer wrote:
ryan2020 wrote:

No, it's factual, sound advice. There is no right to a UK visit visa so if you want to persue it you'll have to reapply with the contentious points addressed for which I guess there neither time nor evidence.

It's 'Sir' Wanderer BTW, I was knighted in 2007 for my services to Immigration Boards.
Well they will visit my brother in Sweden anyway . I'm also thinking they should re-apply. I just saw the sample letter on pinned post so I will use these ones and thinking to submit my payslip with that.

any thing else you recommend Sir Wanderer

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:39 am

ryan2020 wrote:
Well they will visit my brother in Sweden anyway . I'm also thinking they should re-apply. I just saw the sample letter on pinned post so I will use these ones and thinking to submit my payslip with that.

any thing else you recommend Sir Wanderer
You may get up.

The crux is 'reasons to return' - so land, property, family left behind, dependents, stuff like that.

EDITED: One of my valets sorted out the mixed up quoting.

zidane

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:38 pm

wanderer has been a disgrace to this forum and he thinks he /she is funny. i wonder why the seniors are quiet.Its not the first time he is doing such a thing . had it been some ordinary member they would have warned them or even banned them.
this person is pathetic and takes a mic out of people's misfortune. can very well shut his gob if he hasn't got anything to offer but pure shite
Last edited by zidane on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:46 pm

Actually, Wanderer has given a very helpful option if a UK visitor visa isn't obtainable. I also believe that we do all need a touch of harmless humour at times. Smile & the world smiles with you.

Apart from the Knighthood, I believe that Wanderer would see himself as an ordinary member, albeit one with 9462 posts :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 pm

The fact that an applicant has been issued a Schengen visa will have no direct bearing on issue or refusal of a domestic UK visa as the legal frameworks are unrelated.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

zidane

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:57 pm

casa but i have not seen you using such a tone. the senior members should lead by example and should take into account the situation and the mental trauma an applicant is going through . I strongly believe this platform is not for cracking jokes rather serving the very purpose it was founded for . And just because a person is some diamond member he should by no means be treated differently. i know of a forum person who was banned from activity due to disagreeing with a senior member on some issues .. over and out

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Even moderators use humour from time to time and you'll note that the OP has taken the comments lightly in the spirit in which they were intended. To be honest, I'm more concerned at the phraseology you used in your objection. Perhaps you haven't yet grasped British humour.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zidane

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:05 pm

ryan2020 wrote:Hi Guys.

My parents Visitor Visa (6 Months) is refused saying there is no money in my father account and they will not go back etc etc.

They are visiting my brother in Europe and they have valid schengen visa as well.

They haven't given right for appeal or administrative review .

I'm British and I did send letter saying they are here for visit only and they will go back.

Seniors / Admin what you recommend ? should they reapply or is there anything I can do from here ?

Please advice.

Thank You.

unfortunately this has been a careless mistake brother, you can re apply if they wish to enter uk eventhough they will be able to meet their family elsewhere in europe.

make sure there is enough money in the account and the balance does not reduce substantially until the decision has been made , secondly please show that they have enough ties with pakistan and that they shall be returning back at the end of their trip this can be done by gathering documents such as property , job letters, letters from committees if they are members of such committees and anything that makes their return important.

best of luck

zidane

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Casa wrote:Even moderators use humour from time to time and you'll note that the OP has taken the comments lightly in the spirit in which they were intended. To be honest, I'm more concerned at the phraseology you used in your objection. Perhaps you haven't yet grasped British humour.

well that was me being humorous :)

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 pm

zidane wrote:... i know of a forum person who was banned from activity due to disagreeing with a senior member on some issues .. over and out
The sanction of inviting members to leave the forum (by banning them) is applied in extreme cases of breach of Board T&Cs.
But questions on Board T&Cs is a topic for comments-about-discussion-board forum and not for here.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.