ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

recently received ILR, what about my spouse?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zidane

recently received ILR, what about my spouse?

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello members,

I have recently been granted ilr , my wife has an flr o refused, the refusal letter is dated 13th July , i want to submit some application for her . I can't submit flr M as i don't have payslips for 6 months as i was a tier 4 student and couldn't have worked full time ,however its been almost 2 months since i have a full time job and moreover i meet the finance requirement of 18600. we do not have any children.
what would be the best course of action if she applies flr fp we will have to show insurmountable circumstances that exists .. which clearly do not exist.

can it be that i can get 4 more payslips before she receives a refusal on flr fp.. we are talking about 4 months. can i ask them to hold her application till i gather the payslips which is equally logical as i was not allowed to work before my ilr so could not have gather 6 payslip, but they do not care what my situation was .

pleas advise me what is the best thing to do .. i won't be using any solicitors ,never have, as i think they are of no use , at least most of them are..

many thanks for your contribution in advance ...

Member of Standing

Re: recently received ILR, what about my spouse?

Post by member » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Why did her application get refused?

zidane

Post by zidane » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:33 pm

member wrote:Why did her application get refused?
i had applied for flr o and put her down as my dependant as i had a university exam pending but was not given a cas letter for extension but was refused a day before i got indefinite at the psc.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Apply FLR(FP) if you/she do not meet the financial requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zidane

Post by zidane » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:47 am

yes but it wont be granted right cr001??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:12 am

Why do you say that? Many spouses' are successful with FLR(FP) Partner route if they don't meet the income requirement for FLR(M).

Does she work?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zidane

Post by zidane » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:50 am

CR001 wrote:Why do you say that? Many spouses' are successful with FLR(FP) Partner route if they don't meet the income requirement for FLR(M).

Does she work?

thanks cr001 , appreciate your help . i am confused in these types of applications.

yes she works and recently got her flr o refused so may be she cant work any more but she is still she has been working since the week she arrived, partime though ..

do you think that she can be granted . kindly throw some light ..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _05-16.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... t_2015.pdf

She can apply, I can't say she will be guaranteed to be granted a visa. It is a 10 year route as a Partner.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zidane

Post by zidane » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:12 pm

CR001 wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _05-16.pdf

She can apply, I can't say she will be guaranteed to be granted a visa. It is a 10 year route as a Partner.
thanks cr001 i already have this form printed out just need to fill it up . i was of the view that she wont be granted at all but since you propped a ray of hope , allow me to provide further information so that you can provide the much needed advise.

she arrived in the country in october 2015 , so she is relatively new.
I have started full time work and have a contract and can get letter from employer that i have been offer full time position and i earn well above the threshold.
she can also get letter from her employer stating that she will be given full time work if she gets the visa.
i will also have the 2nd payslip coming end of this month.
we donot have tenancy agreement with the landlords.
her pay comes into my account , eventhough she has her account but initially she didnt as she got the job straightaway and then we never bothered to change the details, so i can provide my bank statement to prove it.
she has also got the english test passed but after otober this year she will have to do a new one as the requirements have been change i guess she did a1 but now the requirement is different as you are aware of it.

we dont have the marriage certificate with us ,we never brought it to uk with us.
my wife has all her 8 or so payslips.

there is no bills etc in our name as we pay a flat-out rent, all inclusive.

In the light of the above what is the best course of action??

do you recommend we use premium service , for flr fp in her case... ??

or shall we just put in an fp application asking them to hold it till i get all my slips and then vary fp to flr m on window ??

thanks a lot

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 pm

zidane wrote:
CR001 wrote:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _05-16.pdf

thanks cr001 i already have this form printed out just need to fill it up . i was of the view that she wont be granted at all but since you propped a ray of hope , allow me to provide further information so that you can provide the much needed advise.

she arrived in the country in october 2015 , so she is relatively new.
I have started full time work and have a contract and can get letter from employer that i have been offer full time position and i earn well above the threshold.
she can also get letter from her employer stating that she will be given full time work if she gets the visa.
i will also have the 2nd payslip coming end of this month.
we donot have tenancy agreement with the landlords.
her pay comes into my account , eventhough she has her account but initially she didnt as she got the job straightaway and then we never bothered to change the details, so i can provide my bank statement to prove it.
she has also got the english test passed but after otober this year she will have to do a new one as the requirements have been change i guess she did a1 but now the requirement is different as you are aware of it.

we dont have the marriage certificate with us ,we never brought it to uk with us.
my wife has all her 8 or so payslips.

there is no bills etc in our name as we pay a flat-out rent, all inclusive.

In the light of the above what is the best course of action??

do you recommend we use premium service , for flr fp in her case... ??

or shall we just put in an fp application asking them to hold it till i get all my slips and then vary fp to flr m on window ??

thanks a lot
Hi

Without any child chances of success is below 10%. Best advise for u is send her back home. Get your 6 months wage slips, full fill financial requirement and apply from home country.

Do not waste your money and time on flr fp. it wont be successful even in court.

They will not hold her application so u get time to get 6 month wage slips like u r saying.

If they start granting visa on flr fp or flr o to everyone with ILR or British partner than what is the point of

having this 18600 financial rule.

I want to add one more thing she can't sit for new english test without her passport. Ho wont give u her

passport back. so chances to switch from flr fp to flr m r also very slim without english certificate.