ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

National Insurance number document to send confusion

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rocklee
Newly Registered

National Insurance number document to send confusion

Post by rocklee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Hello guys,

I have received application to fill for getting national insurance number and send it back to pre defined address. Along with filled form I am asked to send usual passport copy, entry clearance visa and then, they ask for "All previous UK entry stamps and VISAS". Here, I need to send copy of just previously held UK Visas or all the previously held Visas (of different countries) that I have in my passport?

Please let me know.

If anyone here also done it recently, please comment.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: National Insurance number document to send confusion

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:05 pm

Only UK entry visas. Job Centre/DWP are not interested in your previous international travel.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.