ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAMILY VISIT VISITOR FOR NON-EEA SPOUSE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

salmuzeey

FAMILY VISIT VISITOR FOR NON-EEA SPOUSE

Post by salmuzeey » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey there Wondrful people

First off , am sorry if this question has been asked i have searched through the forum and unfortunateky didnt get the answer to my question.

My wife and I , married last year in May, I am a Swedish national who just finished his studies -will be graduating this Oct-, wifey wants to come to the UK as a visitor-she doesnt want to apply for the EEA FP as it now.

Supporting docs will be sending to the embassy are:
1) Her Payslip
2) Her Bank Statement
3) Copy of My Swedish PP(NOTARISED)
4) Our Marriage Cert
5)Letter from myself saying that she is my wife and i will like her to visit me and we will travel back together
6)Medical Cover(i have EHIC so it will only be for wifey)
7) Hotel Booking
8) Joint property

Are these sufficient docs or do we need to send our photos as well and proof of communication bearing in mind this is just a visit visa NOT AN EEA FP(will be paying for premium service)

My wife has applied for a new job if she is successful,she will be required to join by Oct hence we wont need to come to the UK if not maybe will be applying for the EEA FP sometimes in Oct or Dec will this affect our application in any way?

Is this a sensible move or should we just apply for EEA FP?

I am actually not sponsoring my wife she is just visiting me for roughly 10days and will be travelling back together...i use to work part time but left the job due to my final year

Also i will like to mention that my wife had a UK Ban which expired on oct 2015, could they possibly reject her app base on that?

Please advise on whats the best way forward.Thanking you all in advance for your time

Member of Standing

Re: FAMILY VISIT VISITOR FOR NON-EEA SPOUSE

Post by member » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:51 pm

What makes she applies for a UK visit visa instead of an EEA FP?

Why did she get banned from entering the UK previously?

salmuzeey

Re: FAMILY VISIT VISITOR FOR NON-EEA SPOUSE

Post by salmuzeey » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 am

member wrote:What makes she applies for a UK visit visa instead of an EEA FP?

Why did she get banned from entering the UK previously?
Thank you so much for your response.

Well EEA FP takes about 3 weeks we dont have that much time while the visit visa takes 5 days tops.

She overstayed her student visa-H0 curtailed her visa without informing her she actually changed sponsors and the second sponsor HTS licence was suspended as a result she used the visa expiry date on her pp.The ban has expired on Oct 2015..could this be a hindrance?

Please advise further thank you again for your time