ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying T1 Entrepreneur Visa to ILR, Bank Statement needed?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shanky

Applying T1 Entrepreneur Visa to ILR, Bank Statement needed?

Post by shanky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 am

Hey Guys

I'm on "2 YEARS EXTENSION Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa- £50 K (£50K was invested & shown as per requirements in my previous leave and got the 2 year extension meeting all the requirements)

Now Im wondering if I need to send my Business Bank Statement with documents for ILR Application? Couldn't find any bank statement requirement on Guidance. I will send my personal bank statement to show the maintenance funds but not sure if I need to send Business Bank Account Statement ?

Thanks

S

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Applying T1 Entrepreneur Visa to ILR, Bank Statement nee

Post by iworker » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 am

which route of ilr will u apply.
There is no need for maintenance fund for ilr.

shanky

Post by shanky » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 am

iworker wrote:which route of ilr will u apply.
There is no need for maintenance fund for ilr.

Looking to apply for 5 years T1 Entrepreneur route
S

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:26 pm

You need to send business bank statements to show your are director of a UK business which has a bank account here.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

shanky

Post by shanky » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:32 am

zimba88 wrote:You need to send business bank statements to show your are director of a UK business which has a bank account here.
Can't we just send company house and HMRC documentation to confirm we are Director of UK business and confirmation letter from bank or bank statement is necessary
S

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:54 am

zimba88 wrote:You need to send business bank statements to show your are director of a UK business which has a bank account here.
the current appointment report show the information the appointment of director. There is no specific guidance require business bank statement when applying ILR.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 pm

sniperV wrote:the current appointment report show the information the appointment of director. There is no specific guidance require business bank statement when applying ILR.
Yes there is. Under 245DF(C) of Requirements for indefinite leave to remain , the applicant must have a minimum of 75 points under paragraphs 35 to 53 of Appendix A.
That means that all the 75 points for extension (investment, job creation, directorship and UK business etc) still applies
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:10 am

zimba88 wrote:
sniperV wrote:the current appointment report show the information the appointment of director. There is no specific guidance require business bank statement when applying ILR.
Yes there is. Under 245DF(C) of Requirements for indefinite leave to remain , the applicant must have a minimum of 75 points under paragraphs 35 to 53 of Appendix A.
That means that all the 75 points for extension (investment, job creation, directorship and UK business etc) still applies
hi zimba88, in my view, 75points not apply to all rules from 35 to 53 appendix A, regarding ILR application, based on guidance we don't need provide evidence of investment(50k or 200k invested) this also includes the evidence to demonstrate that the investment was in a UK business which refers to (uk promise, business bank account, corporation Tax..) respond to the rule, you don't need to provide specified documents for 46SD (a)-(d) i didnt submit any business bank statements or bank letter to confirm business bank account holds)

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 am

You are right but you still need to score 75 points. However in Appendix A, the points you need for ILR are covered in table 6.

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:16 am

zimba88 wrote:You are right but you still need to score 75 points. However in Appendix A, the points you need for ILR are covered in table 6.
YES. 75points are required to meet covered in table 6. for those awarded 20 points in his previous grant of entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant automatically get 20 points for ILR application. note that, if someone fail to get ILR by accelerated rule, he have to proved these evidence again.

providing business bank statements ,company annual accounts as supporting documents definitely useful anyway. In my view, keep things simple, make sure all SPECIFIED DOCUMENTS stated in guidance submitted.

scholar 1
Newly Registered

Post by scholar 1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:38 pm

surprised people say you need to provide evidence of investment, proof of UK business and bank statement for Ent 5year visa to ILR route. I think this only applies to the 3yr route. For 5 year route the forms states if you have shown this in your previous application you do not need to do this again as you score points automatically. Lets nor complicate issues.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 pm

scholar 1 wrote:surprised people say you need to provide evidence of investment, proof of UK business and bank statement for Ent 5year visa to ILR route. I think this only applies to the 3yr route. For 5 year route the forms states if you have shown this in your previous application you do not need to do this again as you score points automatically. Lets nor complicate issues.
Yes, you score some points automatically