ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 for child born in UK, ILR parent works in London

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jatinuk

MN1 for child born in UK, ILR parent works in London

Post by jatinuk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi

About my case;

We live in London for last 6 years & I got ILR on 01/05/2015, My wife & my son does not have ILR yet, still has Tier 1 dependent. I am planning to apply BC registration for my son via MN1 Section 1(3).

My son was born in Cardiff , we decided to have birth in Cardiff as my aunt is living there & we can get an elderly care in post-natal. Four months after birth baby moves to London. Birth certificates is showing Cardiff off course & our residence address is all London

My question is - Do the gurus think that it will be necessary to mention above in the last block of the MN1 & providing them my aunt details; or it will make the application complicated.

Please help; Thanks a lot (as always)

Jatin

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 for child born in UK, ILR parent works in London

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 pm

No, no need to mention anything. People are allowed to move around etc!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Thanks CR001 for your prompt reply.
I will keep it blank :)

Cheers

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:30 pm

Hi CR001,

Sorry I had one more question, my kid birth certificates says Cardiff (as mentioned earlier). I have to enter past address of the my son as per 2.2
2.2 Please provide details of the child’s addresses in the United Kingdom or the British overseas
territories for the last 5 years or if less than 5 years, please give details of all addresses since
entry.
Do I need to add the Cardiff address of my aunt? as my son was there after birth for around 3 months.
During this time I had visited them regularly
PS: Record of ILR person (father) on UKBA is all London.

So if I need to add Cardiff address; should I explain about it on the last empty block ?
Please clarify

Thanks in advance

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:43 pm

jatinuk wrote:Hi CR001,

Sorry I had one more question, my kid birth certificates says Cardiff (as mentioned earlier). I have to enter past address of the my son as per 2.2
2.2 Please provide details of the child’s addresses in the United Kingdom or the British overseas
territories for the last 5 years or if less than 5 years, please give details of all addresses since
entry.
Do I need to add the Cardiff address of my aunt? as my son was there after birth for around 3 months.
During this time I had visited them regularly
PS: Record of ILR person (father) on UKBA is all London.

So if I need to add Cardiff address; should I explain about it on the last empty block ?
Please clarify

Thanks in advance
It's clearly a past address so add it to the list. It's quite clear that's what the question is asking for.

Explain it if you wish. But caseworker probably understands people do move house.

General principle: tell the truth and be accurate in the form. Don't try to spin a good story.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.