ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Extension Documents List 2016 - British Citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mohan_uk
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Extension Documents List 2016 - British Citizen

Post by mohan_uk » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:10 am

I got my citizenship through this route.
HSMP --> TIER1 General Extension --> ILR (2013) --> British Citizen(2014)

I need to apply for my wife spouse visa extension from uk. she has been given entry clearance as ILR Dependant Spouse (TYPE: VISA SPOUSE/ CP SPOUSE) on Dec/2013 and her visa expires on 26/08/2016

I understand that though I have British passport, my dependant should still follow the Tier1 Dependant route for thier extension. Firstly I wanted to confirm If I'm using the right application form. I'm using the below form (Tier1 or 5 PBS Dependant)

I've downloaded the form from the below url:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -dependant

1. Is this form the right form for my scenario (Tier1 or 5 PBS Dependant)

2. Couple of queries regarding filling this form. Any help would be much appreciated

Section A
#########
2.1 - A1 - Tier1 General is the category ( is that right )

Section B
#########
2.2 - B10 - Immigration Health Surcharge ( Independent of british citizen dependant or not she has to pay for immigration health surcharge 600£ fee)

Section C
#########
2.3 - C4 - Reference no of most recent application of PBS main applicant ( That would be my british citizenship aplication reference no - is that right ?)

Section M
#########
2.4 - M1 - she is not applying at the same time as pbs main applicant that she is dependant on.
M4 - Has the pbs applicant recieved notification that thier application is successful ( I have british passport - should I chose yes or leave it blank )

2.5 - M5 - Under which category the main PBS applicant applied ( that would be Tier1- General is that right ?)

2.6 - M6 - Has the PBS main applicant's application been assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39 to 42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd Judicial review policy document ( Should I chose yes or no ?)

SUPPORTING PERSONAL DOCUMENTS:
==============================
3.1 - Last six months bank statements ( Is six months enough for payslips / bank statements ?)
3.2 - Last six months pay slips
3.3 - Funds from my bank statement showing 90 days (650£+ requirement)
3.4 - last 5 years P60's
3.5 - Council Tax Bill / House Agreement ( on both of our names )
3.6 - Electricity / water bill ( my name only )
3.7 - For her Address proof ( Im submitting her driving license / nhs letter / Bank Statement would that suffice ?)
3.8 - Marriage subsistence ( do I need to show anything for marriage subsistence, though we both are in uk ? )
3.9 - Marriage certificate
3.10 - Spouse / Spouse Dependent Covering Letters
3.11 - Her IELTS / Degree Certificate (to support english requirement if needed)
3.12 - Her Original Passport
3.13 - My British Passport Photo Copy
3.14 - Annual Income ( For eligiblity they should earn roughly more than 22,000£ - Is that still a requirement for british citizen dependant ?)

On top of this I'm self Employed(for last 1 year) so I'm submitting the following documents to prove my income ability.

SUPPORTING COMPANY DOCUMENTS:
=============================

4.1 - Company Tax Returns (Corporation Tax)
4.2 - Company VAT Returns
4.3 - Last 12 Months Company Bank Statements ( does it have to be 12 months ?)
4.4 - Last 12 Months Invoices Summary
4.4 - Current Contract for the company
4.5 - Letter from Employer (myself as director)
4.6 - Letter from the account proving my income in the last year
4.7 - self assesment SA302 - showing my last year income
4.8 - Last 6 months payslips + Dividend certificates

Is there any document, that i have missed out here ? please confirm if the supporting documents are good enough. If I have over looked anything please point it out. your help will be much appreciated :) Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Extension Documents List 2016 - British Citi

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:57 am

I got my citizenship through this route.
HSMP --> TIER1 General Extension --> ILR (2013) --> British Citizen(2014)

I need to apply for my wife spouse visa extension from uk. she has been given entry clearance as ILR Dependant Spouse (TYPE: VISA SPOUSE/ CP SPOUSE) on Dec/2013 and her visa expires on 26/08/2016
Did she apply for her visa AFTER you got ILR?

If yes, you cannot use Tier 1 Dependent. She has to apply on FLR(M) - spouse of ILR/BC visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mohan_uk
Newly Registered

Post by mohan_uk » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 am

Yes when she applied for Entry Clearance, she applied as ILR Dependent.

so I should be Using FLR(M) as her form for visa extension ?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:07 am

Yes, it is FLR(M) for the extension and all the requirements have to be met again and the £500 immigration health surcharge in addition to the visa application fee which is £811 for postal and £1311 for in person same day decision.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.