ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Application extension question please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

olarey

FLR(M) Application extension question please

Post by olarey » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, my spouse and my daughter are applying for 2.5yrs extension under FLR-M around ending of August/1st week of September. I have been working for the same employer for the past 4 years and i meet the financial requirement for my family, however i have gotten a new job which i am starting on the 1st september which also meets same requirement as well. My question wraps around whether to pick cat A or B when i'm submitting their application in the next two weeks.
For cat A, i have 6 months bank statements/ payslips and will receive final payment from my current employer by end of septmeber (not August) due to other jobs i have carried out.

for cat B - I also have 12 months bank statements/payslips for my current employer and offer letter from next employer, but because i have not started working, i wont have any payslip or bank statement reflecting their salary payment until end of September.

I will appreciate your advice in this situation pls.

SoHopeful

Re: FLR(M) Application extension question please

Post by SoHopeful » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:55 am

I would submit everything required for Cat A and submit the offer letter from the new employer. To be honest I don't even think they look into future employment unless you are the sponsor abroad coming to the UK.