ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 ILR Salary Confusion

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yhdil

TIER 2 ILR Salary Confusion

Post by yhdil » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Dear Members, I wonder if any one is aware of the following:

If the applicant is exempted from £35k salary due to part of leave being from the COS issued before 2011 rule, which salary must he satisfy to get ILR.

The application has throughout been on NQF LEVEL 3, 5434 SOC CHEF since Dec 2009 and paid salary of £21000 via Labour Mkt test. So he is not taken as shortage occupation list salary candidate of £29,570.

Does that mean he falls under Code of Practice 2015 'Other Skilled Chef' minimum salary of £15,300?

In such case, does he need to satisfy the salary as mentioned in his COS as he has been NQF level 3 migrant and came before 2011?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: TIER 2 ILR Salary Confusion

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Is this the same question as per the link below where you have a long topic with advice?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1386034

If yes, then why have you started a new topic?

See Multiple Posts/Topics (Click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.