ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS plus passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gigglero
Newly Registered

NCS plus passport application

Post by gigglero » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi all,

I see that I can download a form for naturalisation. If I am applying for the passport at the same time using NCS, do I fill in the form online for passport application?

Many thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: NCS plus passport application

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm not sure about using the online form, when applying through the JCAP scheme, as you wouldn't be applying online. I'd pickup a form from the post office.

WR1

Post by WR1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:44 pm

gigglero wrote:Hi all,

I see that I can download a form for naturalisation. If I am applying for the passport at the same time using NCS, do I fill in the form online for passport application?

Many thanks
When you arrange an appointment with the NCS, they will send you a passport form in the post.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 pm

WR1 wrote:
gigglero wrote:Hi all,

Many thanks
When you arrange an appointment with the NCS, they will send you a passport form in the post.
Not all councils do this, they didn't at the council I applied through. So best to check at the one you're applying through.

hunpak
Member of Standing

Post by hunpak » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:05 am

I took my passport application form check councils website where you are applying from
Next Mission
Get my MOM EEA Resident Document