ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent application form help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Dependent application form help

Post by PUNJABIKING » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 pm

i am on tier 1 entrepreneur and got married last month and want to apply for my wifes dependant visa.
i seek advice on this matter. i filled up application form but few things cant understand. some one plz help.

Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later?
( Number of the passport or travel document that the main applicant will use to travel to the UK )
this is the question. Can someome plz tell me what the answer shud be and in front it says number of the passport or something. this is so confusing. plz reply asap. thanx

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Re: DEPENDENT APPLICATION FORM HELP

Post by PUNJABIKING » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:51 pm

can somebody plz also tell about this ::
Does the main applicant have a Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?

This should be NO ennit ? coz i am on tier 1 entrepreneur .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent application form help

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:29 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later? Assuming you are in the UK, she is 'joining you'.
( Number of the passport or travel document that the main applicant will use to travel to the UK )
this is the question. Your spouse is the main applicant. You are NOT applying for a visa, she is.

Can someome plz tell me what the answer shud be and in front it says number of the passport or something. this is so confusing. plz reply asap. thanx
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: DEPENDENT APPLICATION FORM HELP

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:29 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:can somebody plz also tell about this ::
Does the main applicant have a Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?

This should be NO ennit ? coz i am on tier 1 entrepreneur .
It is no, she DOES NOT have a CoS or CaS. What form are you filing in??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:08 am

thankx CR001 for the reply. i undertood that question which said job/ coarse etc and have to reply in NO.

but still cant understand my main question. are you accompanying or joining them later ?

so as much i understood it is going to be JOINING THEM LATER - PASSPORT NUMBER OF MY WIFE. right ?
waiting for your reply . many thanks

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:12 am

yes CR001 i am in UK from last 9 years and my wife is in India so am applying for her to join me.
and the form m filling up is on website visa4uk.fco.gov.uk and then
WORK - TIER 1 ENTRePRENEUR - TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR PARTNER .

this is right ennit ? thanx for quick reply and ur time .

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:17 am

What job/course of study is the main applicant doing in the UK?

I am self employed since the time i am on TIER 1 so shall i write SOLE TRADER AT (MY COMPANYS NAME ) ??

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:24 am

DEAR CR001 i read your reply several times and in that you said my WIFE is the MAIN APPLICANT not me as she is applying for the visa. thats right though but in the MAIN APPLICANT section i filled up my detail bcoz she is applying on my basis.
is it wrong ? so the main applicant section needs my wife details ?
plz some one help .

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:37 am

It's WRONG. The main applicant section must include your wife's details only as CR001 has advised.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

dear casa.
if i put my wife's details in main applicant then it doesn't make sense at all coz its asking for job coarse / job start date / job finish date and stuff like this which is irrelevant in terms of my wife. do u know anything about this ?

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:49 am

PLZ CAN SOME ONE REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS.
I LL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello , can please some one help me to fill the form for my dependent wife in INDIA and m here on tier 1 entrepreneur. i am having some difficulty in understanding the form specially the MAIN APPLICANT section .
That shall i put my details in it as a main applicant or my wife's ? If my wife's then i have few more questions. please some one reply asap plz. thanx alot in advance

i had read so many blogs on this website and all wicked people have helped each other on so many things. please some one be kind and help me too. seeking advice asap.
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Your wife is the applicant. I have said this already. Have you read the guidance notes?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _11-15.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 (entrepreneur) Dependent visa application out side

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:40 pm

hello guys. I am an entrepreneur from UK and I recently got married in India and want to bring over now, can some one please help in filling the form. I am having problems to understand MAIN APPLICANT section that it will have my details or my wife's ?
please some one help asap.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:49 pm

Posts merged.

No need to post all over the shop :!: You are being responded to here.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:59 pm

but no one replied to my query !! that's y I am posting all over related to this topic so that some one might reply somewhere ..

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:06 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:but no one replied to my query !! that's y I am posting all over related to this topic so that some one might reply somewhere ..
Multiple posts clutter up the forum and causes confusion. Its also against Board T&Cs.

People will reply when:
  • they are available (not watching Olympics, putting kids to bed, walking the dog, filling in own visa forms)
and
  • when they have something to contribute.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:12 pm

please some one reply. need urgent help ..

amandeep73
Newly Registered

Post by amandeep73 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:41 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:please some one reply. need urgent help ..
send me an e mail on

Moderator edit: email removed as a security measure against scammers & spammers who frequently trawl the forum for personal details

Casa

Re: Tier1 (entrepreneur) Dependent visa application out side

Post by Casa » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:48 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:hello guys. I am an entrepreneur from UK and I recently got married in India and want to bring over now, can some one please help in filling the form. I am having problems to understand MAIN APPLICANT section that it will have my details or my wife's ?
please some one help asap.
Your wife is the applicant, so her details only. You are the sponsor.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:27 am

hello amandeep73. ur email is not visible here . plz talk here then . thanx

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 pm

hello casa . as u said if my wife is the main applicant y is it saying at the same page that :

- Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later?
- How are you related to the main applicant?
- Does the main applicant have a Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?
- Is the main applicant living in the UK?
- What job/course of study is the main applicant doing in the UK?
- What is the address where the main applicant works or studies?

i repeat again m alredy in UK on T1 entrepreneur and have to apply for dependent visa for my wife.
as everyone is saying in the main applicant section i need to fill my wife details then how am i gonna answer these questions stated above ? all these questions indicate to me bcoz am alredy in the UK. so kindly look into the matter once again and reply me. am on the final phase of applying and the time is limited, so kindly reply asap. many thanks in advance ..

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:37 pm

PUNJABIKING wrote:hello casa . as u said if my wife is the main applicant y is it saying at the same page that :

- Are you accompanying the main applicant or joining them later?
- How are you related to the main applicant?
- Does the main applicant have a Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies number?
- Is the main applicant living in the UK?
- What job/course of study is the main applicant doing in the UK?
- What is the address where the main applicant works or studies?

i repeat again m alredy in UK on T1 entrepreneur and have to apply for dependent visa for my wife.
as everyone is saying in the main applicant section i need to fill my wife details then how am i gonna answer these questions stated above ? all these questions indicate to me bcoz am alredy in the UK. so kindly look into the matter once again and reply me. am on the final phase of applying and the time is limited, so kindly reply asap. many thanks in advance ..
i wonder howcome u were granted entrepreneur visa, u havebeen told several times and agin u asking same,its a simple application form :roll: :roll:

PUNJABIKING
Newly Registered

Post by PUNJABIKING » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Paru
I was granted coz i deserve it not like u got by chance. And if u dnt wana reply to the question then dnt reply. No one is asking for any bu***it. Thanx.

Riverthamess
Newly Registered

Post by Riverthamess » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:23 pm

[quote="PUNJABIKING"]hello casa . as u said if my wife is the main applicant y is it saying at the same page that :

We submitted Partner PBS Tier 1 Ent application in 2013. All questions in section 6 (question №69-90) were about main applicant, not partner's.
It was in 2013 and I don't know what questions now, but I think should be the same.