ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Income Tax Discrepnency Applying on 10 year

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sarizvi2k
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Income Tax Discrepnency Applying on 10 year

Post by sarizvi2k » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:55 am

Hi Forum ,
I am in very confused state. Please if some one can help me.

1. First Tier 2 General Issued in May 2012 and changed employer in November 2014 due to UKVI licence revoke because of Human Resource Policies not met the UKVI standard.
2. Changed employer before the UKVI decision to revoke the licence and started working with new company.
3.Asked for Employment history from HMRC and only 4 months of tax was appeared on the history.
4. After Nov 2014 Tax is updated and no discrepancy. Old employer blaming HMRC for the discrepancies and gave me 2 year p60s. HMRC not yet received any tax for 2 years.
5.Eligible for 10 year ILR in Aug 2016 and on 5 year ins April 2017.
6. Not meeting 35000 pa salary threshold so decided to apply on 10 year.
7.Does HO will consider tax discrepancy and refuse my ILR or it not my responsibility. I don't know if the P60s are genuine and don't want to take risk of deception

Please any one can help in this matter. I am very confused. Want to go same day service for 10 year ILR

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Tier 2 Income Tax Discrepnency Applying on 10 year

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Checks are same for 5 or 10 year applications....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

asp

Re: Tier 2 Income Tax Discrepnency Applying on 10 year

Post by asp » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Sounds like your former employer may have been a bit too easy going with HMRC as well as the Home Office. Sounds like they may have deducted tax from you but not handed it over to HMRC, which is why it is not on your record.

You need to sort this out with HMRC before you apply. Their view of your tax record will over ride any P60s from your former employer.