ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by smartofficer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:18 pm

jan39 wrote:
kirankhalil75 wrote:HI smartofficer

I just want to let you know the there are so many refusal coming because the reason is late self assessment or amendments in Tax Returns.

i have seen many refusal because Home Office have HMRC data till Jan 2015 .
if you done your self assessment in 2016, they you are lucky they hold your file further checks, as i have seen som. I have never said e of the caseworker refused application straightaway. HOME OFFICE do refuse your application and say that you are dishonest and they saying why you didn't file SA the same year.

i have same situation, i have overpaid tax to HMRC but problem is i apply for UTR in Jan 2016 and file Self Assessments in March 2016. only Late submission , not tax amendments.
You kept saying HO has data till Jan 2015. I don't understand why they cannot access data after Jan 2015 where they have full access to your record now so why not after Jan 2015?
It means the tax returns submitted in Jan 2016 will not be covered by HO?
I was thinking to amend my return I submitted in Jan 2016 to pay more tax, but if they have no access then this amendment at this time won't help me at all?
Thank you
sorry Jan39. i never said HO got HMRC data till jan 2015. On top Just go through previous post you will get to know.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:22 pm

ITEXPERT wrote:Smartofficer no update remember you were 30 days senior so I think have to wait for 30 days more lol

hi guys,
#I recieved letter from my MP which is dated 26 july, in which he mentioned he spoken to Home Office and could not see any reason to hold my file. He is expecting results very soon and let me know.

Now see guys. my ILR is granted on 27 july, so I believe its the effect of MP spoken to H.O.
hope that works with you guys as well.

Note *****:- Different situation can lead to different decisions.

jan39

Post by jan39 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:52 pm

sorry Jan39. i never said HO got HMRC data till jan 2015. On top Just go through previous post you will get to know.[/quote]
Kirankhalil
I assume these both statements are yours from your previous posts:
i never said HO got HMRC data till jan 2015.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:33 pm

jan39 wrote:sorry Jan39. i never said HO got HMRC data till jan 2015. On top Just go through previous post you will get to know.
Kirankhalil
I assume these both statements are yours from your previous posts:
i never said HO got HMRC data till jan 2015.[/quote]

Sorry thats kirankhalil's statements not mine.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 pm

ITEXPERT wrote:
smartofficer wrote:Hi guys.
I write to my MP on friday about my VISA details and sent status update to ukvi. Today just 10 mints before got call from UKVI and got ILR and FLR(m). Hurray. Thank you all of you for supporting and guiding. Thanx to admin and all immigration board members in thi thread for valuable information. :lol: :lol:
Smartofficer glad to hear that n all the best. Thanks for sharing your experience
Hi Itexpert. Please read latest post by me before reading below.

As per my situation.
What i think is that, They might put my application in queue as postal application because of their IT system failure. Because az per logic, As My MP spoke to them on 26 and ILR got on 27. So thats indicate,they put my apllication in just like normal application while We paid cor premium, it means they hold application because of backlogs and because of busy routine they keep doinv recent applications & did not bother about old applications.

SO as we paid for premium services but still because of my application need little bit further be ks they put that to normal application than premium.

OK on top . Until unless they r going to do any secret research like MI5 and 6. Other all the government gaurntee withing 3 weekes. Like DBS. CRB. HMRC. AND CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS.

so if u can get these in 3 weeks. 1 week on top thats be 4 weeks to 6 max weeks. So logically maximum 6 weeks takes to get Ll details. If don't get decision in 6 weeks. And you r confident all docs are appropriate to UKVI.like no amendmemts and no tax frauds, no criminal convictions. Then you shd contact to your Local MP and UKVI home office to get status.

Note ** I dont take any declaration of guarantee to get approval of visa and all. Thats depend on your situations. Best of Luck All.

jan39

Post by jan39 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 pm

kirankhalil75 wrote:HI smartofficer

I just want to let you know the there are so many refusal coming because the reason is late self assessment or amendments in Tax Returns.

KiranKhalil,
You kept saying HO has data till Jan 2015. I don't understand why they cannot access data after Jan 2015 where they have full access to your record now so why not after Jan 2015?
It means the tax returns submitted in Jan 2016 will not be covered by HO?
I was thinking to amend my return I submitted in Jan 2016 to pay more tax, but if they have no access then this amendment at this time won't help me at all?
What happened to your application?
Thank you

rahul19it
Newly Registered

Post by rahul19it » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:04 pm

hi there..after 71 days....I have got my IlR today :-) happy days

HKLodhi
Newly Registered

Post by HKLodhi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:42 am

Hi all,

I have been following this forum for the last so many months but writing for the first time. Just to give you an update on my status:

I applied in February 2016 and still awaiting a response on my application. I went via the premium appointment and was given a letter which stated further enquiries needed. I am on Tier (General) and worked for the same company for the last 5 years. The company I work for comes in the top tier. I ordered all my record of taxes and NI from HMRC and it says everything is paid for the last 8 years. I hold a degree from the UK, again from one of the best universities. I have never been self employed and always worked for a company.

I wrote to the Home Office three times and got a response only once. Now I have written to my MP so fingers crossed. I even wrote to the Mayor of London and the Immigration Minister but they did not offer any help.

I am so worried and stressed. Crossing all my fingers for this.

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:47 pm

HKLodhi wrote:Hi all,

I have been following this forum for the last so many months but writing for the first time. Just to give you an update on my status:

I applied in February 2016 and still awaiting a response on my application. I went via the premium appointment and was given a letter which stated further enquiries needed. I am on Tier (General) and worked for the same company for the last 5 years. The company I work for comes in the top tier. I ordered all my record of taxes and NI from HMRC and it says everything is paid for the last 8 years. I hold a degree from the UK, again from one of the best universities. I have never been self employed and always worked for a company.

I wrote to the Home Office three times and got a response only once. Now I have written to my MP so fingers crossed. I even wrote to the Mayor of London and the Immigration Minister but they did not offer any help.

I am so worried and stressed. Crossing all my fingers for this.
That is very strange! Did you manage to get any insights on what might have been wrong?

HKLodhi
Newly Registered

Post by HKLodhi » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:57 pm

I wrote to the MP and received a response after a day. The MP is now looking into why they held my application back.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:07 am

rahul19it wrote:hi there..after 71 days....I have got my IlR today :-) happy days
Hi Rahul,
Did you write to the Mp or made any other enquiry to UKVI in relation to the outcome you received.?

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:54 am

Hi Forum,
I have had my PSC appointment on the 20th July 2016 at 10:30AM at Croydon. On the day, they were having IT issues and we were made to wait for 5 hours. At around 15:30 a lady called us and handed the letter which seemed to be one of their standard template "your application is valid but there are further checks need to be made on your case and as such you application is passed to a relevant team where these checks are made"
I made my application as Tier2 general with my wife as dependent application. Am with the same employer for all the time. Submitted all the requisite documents.

Does any one knows what the case workers look into, i mean what further enquiries are they looking for for a straight forward application like mine. DBS, Criminal Convictions, HMRC and any thing else.
There should be a customer charter for all these bodies in which they fulfill the requests. Does any one know how long this takes to have a result from these bodies made and pass it to UKVI.

When would more approprite to contact UKVI/ or local MP for further help in finding out about the case.

Also anyone who applied in July who have had similar issues please share your experience at Croydon PSC.

Many Thanks.

bond_009
Newly Registered

Post by bond_009 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi All,

I went to Glasgow PEO today for my Tier 1 to ILR , they collected all documents and then bio-metrics, and after 3 hours Case worked called me to inform that they need further checks and handed over a letter :(

not sure how long I need to wait

Regards
Bond

pusm

Post by pusm » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi HKLodhi ,

Have you received any updates after MP involved

HKLodhi
Newly Registered

Post by HKLodhi » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

Hi pusm,

No i have not yet received anything back from the MP after their initial letter. The MP in her letter to me said they called the Home Office to check why they were holding my application and the HO said that checks were still ongoing on my application. The MP has now asked the HO for exact reasons why they have held back my application.

pusm

Post by pusm » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:40 am

Hi HKLodhi ,

Please let us know once you found exact reasons why they have held back your application

Thanks

silverchloride
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by silverchloride » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:51 am

It seems like there's a spike in 'further checks' in Glasgow particularly? Keen to hear what issues were there for straight forward Tier 2 Applications as it doesn't make sense...

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:14 am

Hi i went to croydon peo few days ago. Applied for ilr set o . I was on tier 1 general.After 5 hrs cw came and ask me to fill up questionnaire regarding the yearly details of employment and self employment. I filled up and again after half an hour cw gave me letter and says need Original P60 from 2010 to 2016 and need to provide within 14 days. I came back checked i do have few p60' s not all of them. Then spoke to Hmrc. Hmrc sent me emplyment history and sa 302 as well for all of the years as all the tax is upto date and recived ni paid letter as well. But on the employment history one of the employer missing no details at all. I got shocked as i do have payslips and p60 for that employers. I got extention in 2013 and i showed homeoffice earning from that employment. I don't know what to do now? As i do have p60 i can send to homeoffice but that employment is not on Hmrc record. Please help and give good advice. Sorry for long post. Thanks in advance.

jan39

Post by jan39 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:28 am

Harry23 wrote:Hi i went to croydon peo few days ago. Applied for ilr set o . I was on tier 1 general.After 5 hrs cw came and ask me to fill up questionnaire regarding the yearly details of employment and self employment. I filled up and again after half an hour cw gave me letter and says need Original P60 from 2010 to 2016 and need to provide within 14 days. I came back checked i do have few p60' s not all of them. Then spoke to Hmrc. Hmrc sent me emplyment history and sa 302 as well for all of the years as all the tax is upto date and recived ni paid letter as well. But on the employment history one of the employer missing no details at all. I got shocked as i do have payslips and p60 for that employers. I got extention in 2013 and i showed homeoffice earning from that employment. I don't know what to do now? As i do have p60 i can send to homeoffice but that employment is not on Hmrc record. Please help and give good advice. Sorry for long post. Thanks in advance.
You can ask the employer why it's not in HMRC, it means the employer was doing something wrong or could be mistake from his side. You can go through a solicitor asking your employer to explain it to you and can submit it as evidence, HO may give more time to sort it out.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks for advice. But company is closed in 2014 and i left job in 2013. Never knew that's not on hmrc record. I don't have any contact with that employers after i left. Please suggest me what should i do? Can i post the employment history and p60 of that company to Home office and explain the situation? Getting stressed as i am in this country from 10years and i have paid all tax and ni. I do have my own business as a sole trader and running very well. I never hide anything. Everything was right until I didn't have this employment history.

jan39

Post by jan39 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Harry23 wrote:Thanks for advice. But company is closed in 2014 and i left job in 2013. Never knew that's not on hmrc record. I don't have any contact with that employers after i left. Please suggest me what should i do? Can i post the employment history and p60 of that company to Home office and explain the situation? Getting stressed as i am in this country from 10years and i have paid all tax and ni. I do have my own business as a sole trader and running very well. I never hide anything. Everything was right until I didn't have this employment history.
You said taxes were paid for that year and you have p60 so it should be fine but get a legal advice.

You can explain to HO in a cover letter through a solicitor but it will require more evidences to prove you really worked that time for that company and the company failed to file the record with HMRC.
Someone with more knowledge and information or with similar case may give the right answer.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Thanks. Yes i got p60 in time. That what confusing me as well as i got extention on basis of that earning and i never thought its not on hmrc record. I do have proof of payslips, bank statements showing salary coming from company and p60. As I told company is closed and i left job in circumstances i lost my mother at that time and went to India in emergency and when i came back i was not very well due to sudden death of mother. I was not talking to anyone and was hospitalised for long time. It was very bad time it was within few days when i got extention. I am ready to pay tax and ni if i need to as I don't want to get any trouble. Do you know if there is anyway if i can pay by myself everything? Even though its not fair. My accountant says as company is closed so i can pay through sa and declare to Ho but don't know if that's right!!

Truhislo
Newly Registered

Post by Truhislo » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:13 pm

Rahulv wrote:Hi Dng_131.

Thanks a lot for your help thus far!

I spoke to HO and they also advised to apply for my wife as PBS dependent with a covering letter explaining the Situation.

I also asked about my Case and they advised that Caseworker's comments can not be accessed but he is sure that the case is being worked. I don't know how he checked :D

I will now apply for PBS dependent Visa next week. Hope all goes well! :)

One thing, I am did not understood is, how PBS dependent can be granted without a COS is granted to me, is it only granted because I have applied for ILE and my Case is still under consideration.

Regards,
Rahul
Hi Rahul

Good to hear you were able to contact HO. Could you please pm contact number or email you had used.
My application is deferred as well and I have been waiting for decision since 50 days.My worry is what if my aged parents need me all of a sudden and I have to travel suddenly to india.

Thanks much

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Truhislo wrote:Hi Rahul

Good to hear you were able to contact HO. Could you please pm contact number or email you had used.
My application is deferred as well and I have been waiting for decision since 50 days.My worry is what if my aged parents need me all of a sudden and I have to travel suddenly to india.

Thanks much
No need to be selfish. Post HO contact details in public so all who may need it may benefit. After all many people are jumping into this post.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

soopan123
Newly Registered

Post by soopan123 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi ,

With my experience i know what happned.

The accountant of that company has not updated paye details with hmrc so they dont have any record of paye.

Hmrc standard response in this scenario is speak to your employer and get it updated.

As your employer is closed, hire a accountant and a good solicitor explaining its an admin error done by employer.

Any taxes due will be employer taxes and it is his responsibility to pay that tax . If he has avoided deliberately but not updating to hmrc then it is responsibility to pay taxes.