ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Early application for ILR 10 years route.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hasan6223
Newly Registered

Early application for ILR 10 years route.

Post by hasan6223 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Dear all,
Thank you very much everyone in this forum specially all the moderators and people who created this forum.
I have got my ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in the UK. I believe the following information will help people who are 1-2 months short of their 10 years legal stay in UK.
I applied for my ILR using SET (LR) form 48 days before my 10 years. So it is 20 days before my 28 days qualifying period for ILR. From my case it can be concluded that case worker calculate qualifying period from the date they make decision on your application certainly not the date you post your applocation. (This is only applicable for 10 years long residence applications not other). When case worker considering your application if you are within 28 days of your 10 years valid stay your application should be sucessful if not other reasons involved. Hopefully this information will help moderators of this forum to help others. Because when I applied I did not get a definite answer from anyone and the openion on this forum was divided. Hope you will benifit from this and save your cost by not making unnecessary applications to cover these short period of time.

Thank you again.

Hasan

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: Early application for ILR 10 years route.

Post by helpingperson » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:55 pm

Thank you Hasan.

ddiva
Newly Registered

Post by ddiva » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Congratulations on your ilr. How long did it take to ger ikr. I mean from date of posting to date of recieving letter of approval.thanks

JAYSON65
Nigeria

Post by JAYSON65 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:51 pm

hasan6223 wrote:Dear all,
Thank you very much everyone in this forum specially all the moderators and people who created this forum.
I have got my ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in the UK. I believe the following information will help people who are 1-2 months short of their 10 years legal stay in UK.
I applied for my ILR using SET (LR) form 48 days before my 10 years. So it is 20 days before my 28 days qualifying period for ILR. From my case it can be concluded that case worker calculate qualifying period from the date they make decision on your application certainly not the date you post your applocation. (This is only applicable for 10 years long residence applications not other). When case worker considering your application if you are within 28 days of your 10 years valid stay your application should be sucessful if not other reasons involved. Hopefully this information will help moderators of this forum to help others. Because when I applied I did not get a definite answer from anyone and the openion on this forum was divided. Hope you will benifit from this and save your cost by not making unnecessary applications to cover these short period of time.

congratulations !

Thank you again.

Hasan

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:52 pm

pls sahre ur timeline hasan
congts

Thank you again.

Hasan

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Thank you again.

Hasan
pls sahre ur timeline hasan
congts

Thank you again.

Hasan