ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Bank Statement required for Tier 2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dragon098
Mood:

Is Bank Statement required for Tier 2 Extension

Post by dragon098 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:38 am

Hi,

I am little confused and I did read other forum question and answers but I would like if anyone could please help me.

1. Do I need to show bank statement or Maintenance form from my employer for Tier 2 Extension.
2. Beside Passport, Photos, Paying NHS Fee, Paying Online and Booking Priority service (Which my employer will do for me), Do I need any other documents.

Thanks, as I am really panicking because I have not maintained £945 in my bank for 90 days and my extension date is really close.

Thanks again.

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Re: Is Bank Statement required for Tier 2 Extension

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:59 am

Not required if it's an extension application with the same employer and with the same job code. HO will grant you required points on the basis of your original application.

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:06 pm

moonlight55 wrote:Not required if it's an extension application with the same employer and with the same job code. HO will grant you required points on the basis of your original application.
Thanks Moolight55, I will be having same job, same employer with higher salary.

But could you please tell me if the JOB CODE is different then do you need to show bank statement.

Regards,

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 pm

Hi,
Quote Below is from Tier 2 Policy Guidance.
Can someone clarify to me what "you will be awarded 10 points if:
you currently have entry clearance, leave to enter, or leave to remain as a Tier 2 skilled worker" means. Does it include Tier 2(General).
Points awarded for maintenance
162. You will be awarded 10 points if:
you currently have entry clearance, leave to enter, or leave to remain as a Tier 2 skilled worker; work permit holder; Jewish Agency Employee; Member of the Operational Ground Staff of an Overseas-owned Airline; Minister of Religion; Missionary; Member of a Religious Order; or Representative of an Overseas Newspaper, News Agency or Broadcasting Organisation; or
Thanks,

moonlight55
Diamond Member

Post by moonlight55 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:46 pm

Yes, it includes T2 General.

On your other query - what is the reason for SOC code change?

dragon098
Mood:

Post by dragon098 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:25 pm

Moonlight55,

I thought maybe I would be having different Job Code but after talking to my HR the Job Code would be same as I applied before (2139).

Finally, I have 1 last question would a person be eligible for auto 10 points if he is to move with different employer but under same job code.

Thanks for your help.
This is officially solved.