ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got HSMP!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Got HSMP!!!

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 am

Got HSMP permission letter today....thanks to all of you for answering my queries time to time.

Application sent to HO: Dec 18
Application Received at HO: Dec 19
Payment Deducted: Dec 20
Decision reached: 18 jan

Few of the things that I initially thought can trouble me, but i got through:
- I didnt highlight the transaction date of salary credits.
- My salary transaction description didnt contain words salary or anything related to that, my salary was wire transferred from outside india to my bank account. In support of that I attached a letter from employer.
- Figures in ITR form and total amount in excel sheet were not same. But I described it in earnings letter.

Only suggestion is, describe clearly whatever is not straight enough as per their case workers document. Desribe it in brief style, so that it is easy for them to understand.
Before sending application, review your application like a caseworker who knows nothing about your profile and job but only with the help of documents knowledge. It is self-assessment process, you are claiming points here. So it should be straight enough for yourself first to understand your process and then elaborating it in same manner.

If I wud be of any help to you, dont hestitate to ask anything to everything.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

raja_kshatriya
Newly Registered

Congrats...!!!

Post by raja_kshatriya » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:09 pm

Hey Congrats

U got it..

Hey could u send ur covering letters to raja_kshatriya@yahoo.com

hey did u send Naric letter..

Could u tell me h to apply for naric..

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Congratulation

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Congratulation
Pantaiema

pyke

Post by pyke » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:52 pm

Congratulations!

Hey, I've a question. You mentioned an earnings letter, did you send a separate cover letter for each section or was it all in one letter? Thanks!

crusador0408
Member of Standing

yh

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 pm

because only earnings section was bit complex, I wrote covering letter to ease that thingy. Otherwise no need for separate cover letters. Just two r enough..one is main letter and another for earnings.

No need for NARIC.

Cover letters I took ideas from the ones posted hre already...so bit of modification as per case to case.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.