ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - section 6.8

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

olarey

FLR(M) - section 6.8

Post by olarey » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Hello, I am submitting FLR-M for my family this week and quickly want to check what should be the end date for current address at section 6.8. we moved into the current address (Mortgage home) last year and we will be there for the foreseeable future. i will assumed it should be written from i.e 05/05/2015 to Date but that cant written in the box provided. should this date be date of postage.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) - section 6.8

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Just writems "to present"
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

olarey

Post by olarey » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:10 pm

CR001 wrote:Just writems "to present"
Hi CR001, thanks for your prompt reply, however the available box is for date, month and year and they didnt provide a blank box to write either "to date" or "to present". if you check section 6.8 of FLR-M you will see what i mean.

once again many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:16 pm

I am on a mobile on holiday so don't have access to the form. I don't know exactly what the question asks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

gaurjai

Post by gaurjai » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:49 am

I am also filling up FLR(M) form and I think you don't need to fill in current address details in section 6.8.

It asks for previous address details if you have not been living at your current address from past 2 years. In previous form section, you would have completed "how long living at current address" so that will give a clue about the current address. And then give the previous address details.

Hope it helps.

olarey

Post by olarey » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:19 pm

gaurjai wrote:I am also filling up FLR(M) form and I think you don't need to fill in current address details in section 6.8.

It asks for previous address details if you have not been living at your current address from past 2 years. In previous form section, you would have completed "how long living at current address" so that will give a clue about the current address. And then give the previous address details.

Hope it helps.
thanks so much for this. now i understand what they were referring too.