ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police caution not declared

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Purdamit

Re: Police caution not declared

Post by Purdamit » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 am

rchadha123 wrote:Hi CR001

This is the first time I am applying for AR and thought that I would need to cite some part of the immigration rules in order to counter the refusal. So was looking for more details on the below suggestion in the immigration rules / caseworker guidance :

There is a part in the caseworker guidance that states... If the information was not disclosed but even if it had been the outcome would not have been different.

I I appreciate Frontier Mole`s suggestion and do not mean to disregard it but just wanted to ensure I do not make any more mistakes than I already have!

If I do not have to cite any of the rules, then I will just write the above formally.

Thanks again
hi rchadha123
it will be nice to update here about the outcome of the admin review as it will help lot of other people who are sailing in the same boat as you. You have received help and advice from other folks so expect the same from you

rchadha123

Post by rchadha123 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Hi purdamit
Apologise for the late reply. My AR was refused with UKVI upholding their decision. However, on applying for JR they have replied saying they will reconsider the matter and I will be contacted within 3 months.

rchadha123

Post by rchadha123 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi

I had sent a PAP to UKVI and they are currently reconsidering their original decision. However, I had a question:

If they decide to refuse my application again, will I loose my opportunity to file a judicial review? As it would have been over 3 months from the date of the initial decision. Or can I file a JR within 3 months of the reconsidered decision?

Thanks in advance

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Your clock will be reset at the reconsideration stage if it is refused again.
Given they are reconsidering I would be inclined to think it may be a positive outcome as essentially they will be treating the information differently and not trying the deception route.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:31 am

rchadha123 wrote:Hi purdamit
Apologise for the late reply. My AR was refused with UKVI upholding their decision. However, on applying for JR they have replied saying they will reconsider the matter and I will be contacted within 3 months.
Thanks for the reply. could you please share the time lines for the admin review on which date you applied and when did you get the reply ?

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:34 am

rchadha123 wrote:Hi

I had sent a PAP to UKVI and they are currently reconsidering their original decision. However, I had a question:

If they decide to refuse my application again, will I loose my opportunity to file a judicial review? As it would have been over 3 months from the date of the initial decision. Or can I file a JR within 3 months of the reconsidered decision?

Thanks in advance
As your PAP has been accepted by UKVI does it mean you have the right to work now or you loose the right to work?

rchadha123

Post by rchadha123 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:42 am

Thank you Frontier Mole

@ Purdamit
I received reply for AR in 34 days. No right of work until UKBA approve my visa.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 am

rchadha123 wrote:Thank you Frontier Mole

@ Purdamit
I received reply for AR in 34 days. No right of work until UKBA approve my visa.
In AR did UKVi still imposed 322(1A) which was the originally imposed in the refusal?

sanjeevan.05
Newly Registered

Post by sanjeevan.05 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:21 pm

HI guys I am in the same boat I am going to apply PAP tomorrow I got tier 2 extension refused because of police caution not declared.

I want to know can I work during appeal as I was on tier 2 general already and this was extension.

sanjeevan.05
Newly Registered

Post by sanjeevan.05 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I also got positive ECS CHECK DURING ADMIN REVIEW WHICH WAS VALID UNTIL FEB , JUST WANDERING DO I NEED TO GET NEW ECS CHECK OR CAN CONTINUE WORK BASED ON THE SAME.

MY ADMIN REVIEW REFUSAL LETTER SAY I CAN NOT WORK BUT GOT POSITIVE ECS UNTIL FEB 17