ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Extension Interview Questions and ANSWERS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

n8net
- thin ice -

Tier 1 Ent Extension Interview Questions and ANSWERS

Post by n8net » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:56 am

I am creating this topic to catalogue interview questions as well as possible ANSWERS for some tricky and generic questions to ease the nerve of any future interviewee.

we can discuss and validate answers for generic questions only, as other questions are case-specific.

1) Why did u start business in the UK ?

2) Why did you register in company house ?

3) What would you do if the business fails ?

would appreciate any knowledgeable persons for answers.

thanks

Mrchaany

Re: Tier 1 Ent Extension Interview Questions and ANSWERS

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:00 am

1. U.K. Provide security, opportunities, skills, good econmony, low tax, free market, trust in market etc

2 not every ordinary business need to register with companies house but our private limited company need to registration with companies house know is incorporation under companies act 2006.

3 every business has risk concern and small business have always limited resources but as an entrepreneur need risk
Assessment to achieve their goals, if fails they also need alternative ways of business.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:08 pm

thanks b2b.

low tax ? in the UK ? I hv not paid capital tax, but cannot imagine this being low ?

also if they ask will u go home if the business fails ? should we say, yes we will...?

Mikal82

Post by Mikal82 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi

You hav started a gud initiative bcz we had questions but answers of some critical questions.I hav a question if anyone would like to help.

wat abt marketing strategy,wat should b the answer to it.
Many thnks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Uk has low business tax compare to other country's

Market strategy
Porter generic strategy have not been studies mba or business related studies

Cost leadership
Focus strategy
Differentiate strategy

Do some research

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:45 pm

The interviewer have no intention to ask you or want to go home.
H/she just want answer if your business fails.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:25 pm

ok cheers

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:01 pm

personally if I were to ask such questions I know what answers could be.. but writing generic statements to give an idea..

UK provides world class platform and opportunities for new ventures. Having exposed to the work culture here I explored business opportunities with different organisations where I developed myself and helped other achieve their personal best (mine is a personalised teaching and training business so it relates to this scenario however you can always say something genuine and there should not be a right or wrong answer).

I do not think there would be a question like this but Tier 1 Ent category requires you to register in UK i.e companies house. This provides our company an identity and access to other resources such as Banking, HMRC etc where we can provide appropriate documents when required by HO. This is from personal experience rather then any technical knowledge of the question itself!

There is always a possibility of business failure and there is no harm in this. If I take the positive out of the failure then there is always opportunity to change services or modulate yourself/company to the appropriate growing market. Having said that dont forget..I would be equipped with the failure/experiences and therefore I can come up with some other business idea/plan which could excel even better than the existing one. (I would keep some business ideas at the back of my head just in case and it would vary person to person. I am sure al entrepreneurs have more then one business ideas all the times :) )

Just my personal thoughts. Any further comments or suggestions?
n8net wrote:I am creating this topic to catalogue interview questions as well as possible ANSWERS for some tricky and generic questions to ease the nerve of any future interviewee.

we can discuss and validate answers for generic questions only, as other questions are case-specific.

would appreciate any knowledgeable persons for answers.

thanks
where there's a will there's a way

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:02 pm

well said..
Business2business wrote:1. U.K. Provide security, opportunities, skills, good econmony, low tax, free market, trust in market etc

2 not every ordinary business need to register with companies house but our private limited company need to registration with companies house know is incorporation under companies act 2006.

3 every business has risk concern and small business have always limited resources but as an entrepreneur need risk
Assessment to achieve their goals, if fails they also need alternative ways of business.

live4pride
- thin ice -

Post by live4pride » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:03 pm

like it
Business2business wrote:The interviewer have no intention to ask you or want to go home.
H/she just want answer if your business fails.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:35 pm

@live4pride, I like ur answers.. good stuff..keep 'em coming.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 pm

hello all,

I had my interview last week, only had some time to update the forum.

The interview was smooth, similar questions as posted elsewhere on this forum. I found the questions to be tricky and misleading though.

For example, my company made losses in all three years, but the question was how much profit you made ?
so my advice would be stick to the facts, and not be misled by the questions and you should be alright.

good luck all.