ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FP spouse from Iran

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Watandar
Netherlands

FP spouse from Iran

Post by Watandar » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi,

I am helping out a friend who wants to apply for an EEA FP for her husband from Iran. When I applied for my spouse 3 years ago, i could find on UKBA website what requirements were for marriage certificates per country. an Afghan nika khat (marriage certificate) for example: it has to be translated to English and the marriage certificate needs to be legalised/certified by Afghan Foreign Ministry.

I cant find the website anymore. Does anyone know a websites where i can find info about requirements for marriage certificates per country? Or requirements for Iranian marriage certificates?

Thank you for your times and assistance.

noajthan

Re: FP spouse from Iran

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:22 am

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:30 am

Note that as the UKBA was disbanded in March 2013 and superseded by the UKVI, any information posted by the UKBA may either be out of date or archived.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Watandar
Netherlands

Post by Watandar » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:43 pm

noajthan wrote:Start here for FP docs:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... permit.pdf
Thank you i indeed found this pdf file. I am looking for info about the requirements for Iranian marriage certificate. Does it need to be certified by Iranian Foreign office or any other Iranian agency?