ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Seal or Stamp , I have The company logo

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukhsmp

No Seal or Stamp , I have The company logo

Post by ukhsmp » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 am

Hi,
I have my 12 months payslips.but my employer says that he cannot Seal or Stamp the payslip as it has the company logo on it. I tried hard but in vain.I am working in indian company.Pls let me know if I can supply my payslips without a seal and a sign
Last edited by ukhsmp on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Hmm..Looks difficult buddy..check HSMP rules...
BTW i have lot of friends in your current org .and all r facing the same problem ,looks like they dont want to lose their employees...(and all the employees want to leave them :))) )

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Are the payslips on plain a4 paper or are they the traditional payslips (eg. those secure ones, where you tear of the edges of the envelope to reveal the payslip printed on the inside)? AFAIK it is only payslips on a4 paper that looks like anyone could just type one up, that needs to be stamped and signed.
'In everything give thanks'

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:42 pm

hi OFCHARITY
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure abt how to explain how my pay slip looks. It has all the details in it
my Salary Bank acct no, Pan card num, PF num and columns stating leaves taken ,deductions ,etc. It has the logo at the top right hand corner.
Also along with the payslips, I am planning to send my the below docs
1. Original Appointment letter
2.Original Letter from ICICI bank stating that my source of Income was my company . Pls let me know if it will work out
Last edited by ukhsmp on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ukhsmp

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Hi,

I know what kind of Sal. Slip you get..But that won't suffice .Why dnt u ask HR to put stamp on it??Say u want loan and the bank asks for Stamp and seal...Yes, i do know lot of ppl. who are from tata ,but they all r stuck like you infact they dont even have pay slips in UK as your compnay doenst give them payslips, so u r better off (well, marginally).

So try to push your HR..

kapoor@yahoo.com

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Alternatively, say you are acting as sponsor to your brother's US student visa and you need to produce authenticated Salary Slips. You are entitled to such things, so get these by hook or by crook, try diplomacy first.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:49 pm

ukhsmp wrote:hi OFCHARITY
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure abt how to explain how my pay slip looks. It has all the details in it
my Salary Bank acct no, Pan card num, PF num and columns stating leaves taken ,deductions ,etc. It has the Tata logo at the top right hand corner.
Also along with the payslips, I am planning to send my the below docs
1. Original Appointment letter
2.Original Letter from ICICI bank stating that my source of Income was Tata consultancy services. Pls let me know if it will work out

HI ashishashah
do u know anyof ur friends who worked in TCS and have processed HSMP . Pls let me know it will be useful .
These documents sound sufficient to me

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:03 am

Hi I had actually got the seal on all the salary slips. When I had went for signing of the document to one new HR. he said ok and started signing, but after around 4 pages one more HR comes in and sees this and says Hey we shouldnt sign this or seal this , since its already an authenticated document. So they take away all the printed payslips with the seal.

Hi SYH.
Shall I go ahead with the current documents . I also have a copy of my form-16 will that do. also should I mention about this in my cover letter.pls advise I am very distressed.
ukhsmp

kABALEESWARAN
Newly Registered

I have the same problem too

Post by kABALEESWARAN » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:55 am

I am facing the same problem.What I did was I asked a mail from my HR saying that it is not required to seal and sign the pay slip as it is electronically generated one.I am going to attach that with the documents. :?

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 am

Just to add my views....

Anything which is on plain A4 paper need to signed and stamped. If the same is on Company stantionary (Letter head and so on..), it need not be signed and stamped.

Even my salary slips were not signed and stamped and I got the approval.

Trust this will help.

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:02 am

Hi nikunj_dal,
I dont have a company letter head. but a prominent logo of my company is on the top right hand corner . so I thought of taking a colour print out and submit it .pls let me know ur thoughts.
ukhsmp

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:36 am

I will still stick to my view...Any one can get hold of compnay stationary and take a print out ,so better to get it signed and stamped ...
Why do u want to take a chance just bcoz your employer feels lazy and doesnt want to sign the salary slip??
Last edited by ashishashah on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:47 am

In that case, the output will still be on plain A4 paper. Think color print out will not make any difference.

Others may also add their views.

Best.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: No Seal or Stamp , I have The company logo

Post by pantaiema » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:38 pm

ukhsmp

Where are you working, If in the UK CW noirmally understand and more flexible because they could easily recognise the which one is genuine.
Also they know that in the UK it is common practivce not to stramp the salary slip.

In the guidance stamp is only needed if it is printed on the plain paper, or acquired online.
ukhsmp wrote:Hi,
I have my 12 months payslips.but my employer says that he cannot Seal or Stamp the payslip as it has the company logo on it. I tried hard but in vain.I am working in Tata consultancy services.Pls let me know if I can supply my payslips without a seal and a sign
Pantaiema

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:49 am

Hi Pantaiema,
I am working in India. here we get our payslips in our internal system.we need to take a printout if we want.
I printed on plain paper it prints on 2 pages(landscape), with the headquaters address.this is the payslip i can get.They are refusing to seal or sign it saying that since the logo is on the payslip seal or sign is not required.Pls help I am really confused.
Last edited by ukhsmp on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ukhsmp

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:50 pm

With the current information that you provide, it is alsmost certain you need stamp and sign because it is printed on plain paper. This is also applicable to someone who are working int he UK. This is not a grey area but it is written clearly on the guidance.

I tbelieve you understand why they are asking stamp and print if it is printed on plain A4 papers, even if you company logo on it.

But you could always try your chance.

Good luck
ukhsmp wrote:Hi Pantaiema,
I am working in Tata consultancy services, India. here we get our payslips in our internal system.we need to take a printout if we want.
I printed on plain paper it prints on 2 pages(landscape), with the headquaters address.this is the payslip i can get.They are refusing to seal or sign it saying that since the Tata logo is on the payslip seal or sign is not required.Pls help I am really confused.
Pantaiema

UKbound

Post by UKbound » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:09 am

If you're not able to get them signed, then you need to produce supporting documentation as well. Tax certificates, bank statements showing the deposits, a letter from your employer with your salary for the period, etc.. Ideally, more than one additional supporting document would be good as long as it validates what is on your paystubs. I'd send along any additional documentation I could that demonstrates that you were paid the amount on the paystub.. Just make sure that the amounts match exactly or that you can explain if they don't.. There seems to be a lot of denials when the amount from the employer doesn't match the amount deposited into the bank, for example..

Good luck!

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Plain paper payslip or e-payslip will lead to refusal unless it is stamped/signed by company HR.

I know it's a problem in many Indian IT companies!

However, payslip is not mandatory! You can show your bank statement and get a letter from employer stating total salary earned in last 12 months.

You should be able to get this by stating you want to apply for a home loan etc.

Good luck.....

cooldude143

Post by cooldude143 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:29 pm

I just wonder how an paper printed payslip is an authenticated document and tell to your HR that the bank questioning the authentication since the logo can be prepared by anyone.
He must be fool to say that a printed document is authenticated one.Try to convince him.

ukhsmp wrote:Hi I had actually got the seal on all the salary slips. When I had went for signing of the document to one new HR. he said ok and started signing, but after around 4 pages one more HR comes in and sees this and says Hey we shouldnt sign this or seal this , since its already an authenticated document. So they take away all the printed payslips with the seal.

Hi SYH.
Shall I go ahead with the current documents . I also have a copy of my form-16 will that do. also should I mention about this in my cover letter.pls advise I am very distressed.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm

Just feel that your employer is harrassing u ,nothing else...signing 12 docs doesnt more then 5 min...For this small thing you might have to go through lot of hardships...This is sick mentallity of your employer

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi all thanks for ur valuable inputs. but I gues this is the case with me . my bad luck. But as UKbound said I am planning to submit other docs for support.

1.original appointment letter
2. Letter from the bank stating that all the income is from Tata consultancy services.
3.pay slips
4.12 months bank statements exactly matching the net in the payslip.

pls let me know ur views.
ukhsmp

cooldude143

Post by cooldude143 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:37 pm

1.original appointment letter - Doesn't show any evidence of your earnings.
2. Letter from the bank stating that all the income is from Tata consultancy services. - This will only the evidence of your your Net salary.
3.pay slips - Needs to be signed and stamped.
4.12 months bank statements exactly matching the net in the payslip. - Same as point 2.

Wait buddy don't rush... convince ur employer get ur salary signed/sealed....say that you need it for applying for a home loan..

ukhsmp wrote:Hi all thanks for ur valuable inputs. but I gues this is the case with me . my bad luck. But as UKbound said I am planning to submit other docs for support.

1.original appointment letter
2. Letter from the bank stating that all the income is from Tata consultancy services.
3.pay slips
4.12 months bank statements exactly matching the net in the payslip.

pls let me know ur views.

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:59 pm

ukhsmp wrote:Hi Pantaiema,
I am working in Tata consultancy services, India. here we get our payslips in our internal system.we need to take a printout if we want.
I printed on plain paper it prints on 2 pages(landscape), with the headquaters address.this is the payslip i can get.They are refusing to seal or sign it saying that since the Tata logo is on the payslip seal or sign is not required.Pls help I am really confused.
Get a home loan or personal loan agency to provide u a letter saying they want the endorsed payslips i.e signed and stamped to start processing the loan documents ( don't actually apply for the darn loan, grease his palm a bit :wink: as anyways these guys want to offer loan to even to stone statues when they see them ...) . This u can show as a good and valid reason for HR to do the above and u can politely cajole them that it would not be good practice to refuse the above.

Only problem with this is at time of hsmp visa, employer is contacted, hopefully they will not be pissed off, that u gave them the slip :wink: .

But hsmp guidance specifically asks for payslips to be signed or stamped if not on letterhead and lets not underestimate them to mistake color printout for a letterhead.

regards
umesh
Umesh Sethi

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:52 pm

If you are working in the UK in high street companies, it is normal that the wageslip are printed in a special papers, not sgined not stamped. I get even impression that this is much more difficult to fake it, then the stamp itselves.

If you see on the application form, iwageslip is the first evidence they ask in earning section.
cooldude143 wrote:I just wonder how an paper printed payslip is an authenticated document and tell to your HR that the bank questioning the authentication since the logo can be prepared by anyone.
He must be fool to say that a printed document is authenticated one.Try to convince him.

ukhsmp wrote:Hi I had actually got the seal on all the salary slips. When I had went for signing of the document to one new HR. he said ok and started signing, but after around 4 pages one more HR comes in and sees this and says Hey we shouldnt sign this or seal this , since its already an authenticated document. So they take away all the printed payslips with the seal.

Hi SYH.
Pantaiema