ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation and absenses

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

was

Post by was » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:26 am

Hi
i was granted ilr on 3rd jan 08. I was lucky to get away with many absenses(404). I have some queries for naturalisaiton and hope to get a good responses

1) I would like to do SAP course in india and this need me atleast 7 months off in india and can i apply for naturalisation one year after i enter the uk after doing my course.

2)I got married 4 years back but my wife is not inttrested in moving to uk and will this effect my applicaiotn for naturalisaiton

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 am

Incredible. how many different ways are you going to ask about absences in regards to natuarlization? You know you were lucky to get iLR and you want to push your luck with an SAP course abroad, thats your call but please don't whine and ask every week when you do apply what is taking so long like you did with ILR.

was

Post by was » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 am

SYH wrote:Incredible. how many different ways are you going to ask about absences in regards to natuarlization? You know you were lucky to get iLR and you want to push your luck with an SAP course abroad, thats your call but please don't whine and ask every week when you do apply what is taking so long like you did with ILR.
Hi syh

As far as i know this is my first time asking about the absenses on naturalisation and if u feel that iam silly to ask these questions, plz u dont mind to answer it.

cheers

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:16 am

was wrote:
SYH wrote:Incredible. how many different ways are you going to ask about absences in regards to natuarlization? You know you were lucky to get iLR and you want to push your luck with an SAP course abroad, thats your call but please don't whine and ask every week when you do apply what is taking so long like you did with ILR.
Hi syh

As far as i know this is my first time asking about the absenses on naturalisation and if u feel that iam silly to ask these questions, plz u dont mind to answer it.
Sorry please don't take people to be fools and not remember what you asked in another thread and then make the mistake to bump your old thread next to your new thread drawing attention to it on top of it.
cheers
Its ok, if you hear what you want but if I call you out, you all of sudden don't want a response.
In your other thread you asked
was wrote:

i have few questions
1. I got no covering letter with passport, is it normal or they forgot to do that.
2. how many days of absence is allowed before i apply for passport.
question 2 is the prelude to the this thread so you really did ask it. You just didn't bother to provide the details as to why you would incur more absences before naturalization and thats why you make reference to my sentiment about being lucky to get ILR from the previous thread in this thread. I also feel this question is answered, and answered by me in the previous thread.
I am giving you a hard time because your MO is to keep asking and asking and asking as if that is going to change the response to a more desirable one. It didn't help to keep posting, every couple of weeks its been 5 weeks, now 9 weeks, now 11 weeks that you didn't get an answer to your application when you were advised you have a lot of absences. So please continue your path of delusion and self destruction by taking your SAP course and apply for naturalization. We really really want to know what is the result. You can be a test case, a model for the rest of us to see if this SAP course is going to go over with the HO. Looking forward to it, Please keep us informed.