ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Sheffield - Variation from Tier 1 Ent to Set LR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asfan123

Re: Varied to Set LR, waiting for decision, next step ?

Post by asfan123 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi,
one of my friend's friend got exactly the same situation and with same letter wordings... he also went on premium service on 09 August 2016. Few days ago he received a call from case worker and asked him that you will have to come for an interview.

knucks

Re: Varied to Set LR, waiting for decision, next step ?

Post by knucks » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

asfan123 wrote:Hi,
one of my friend's friend got exactly the same situation and with same letter wordings... he also went on premium service on 09 August 2016. Few days ago he received a call from case worker and asked him that you will have to come for an interview.
Do you mind sharing his immigration history / category ? i.e what was visa he on before he applied for set LR ?

vinny

Re: PEO Sheffield - Variation from Tier 1 Ent to Set LR

Post by vinny » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:40 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

knucks

Post by knucks » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:48 am

vinny wrote:M.
She does not have the A1 certificate

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:59 am

Hi Knucks,
I have sent message to that person to sent me detail of his application. As soon I receive any information I will update you.

knucks

Post by knucks » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 am

asfan123 wrote:Hi Knucks,
I have sent message to that person to sent me detail of his application. As soon I receive any information I will update you.
Thanks dear, much appreciated.

imii
- thin ice -

Post by imii » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:24 am

I Varied my application from TR1 to LR on 24th june 2016 caseworker said to me same thing gave me
letter ... no update yet .
I asked my local MP to case it for me and he did - home office said to him further checks need to be done on
that ... still waiting .
Good luck for you ..

knucks

Post by knucks » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:11 pm

imii wrote:I Varied my application from TR1 to LR on 24th june 2016 caseworker said to me same thing gave me
letter ... no update yet .
I asked my local MP to case it for me and he did - home office said to him further checks need to be done on
that ... still waiting .
Good luck for you ..
Thank you for your reply.

Were you on Tier 1 G or Tier 1 Ent ? As I didn't have either of them. I just had to buy 2 months so filed Tier 1 Ent, only enrolled my biometric and varied to set LR on 24 Aug

knucks

ILR approved after 3 months

Post by knucks » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

By the grace of Allah the almighty, I am pleased to share that my ILR application has been approved after 3 months. It was a pailful journey but finally the wait is over.

I would like to thank everyone who have contributed their time & knowledge. It will be my honour to give back to the forum, should any one of you have a particular query, please fire away !

paru.org
India

Re: ILR approved after 3 months

Post by paru.org » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 pm

congrats knucks
m in same boat, i sent u PM pls check
knucks wrote:Hi Everyone,

By the grace of Allah the almighty, I am pleased to share that my ILR application has been approved after 3 months. It was a pailful journey but finally the wait is over.

I would like to thank everyone who have contributed their time & knowledge. It will be my honour to give back to the forum, should any one of you have a particular query, please fire away !