ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Admin Review Processing time approval and refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Purdamit

ILR Admin Review Processing time approval and refusal

Post by Purdamit » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:55 am

Hi Guys,
submitted for admin review on 26/08/16. just wondering about the time scales for the processing times of admin review for successful and non successful AR.
Please share the time lines.

Purdamit

Re: ILR ADMIN REVIEW Processing time approval and refusal

Post by Purdamit » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Guys who have gone through the Admin review please share the time lines...

keth001
Sri Lanka

Post by keth001 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Purdamit wrote:Hi Guys,
submitted for admin review on 26/08/16. just wondering about the time scales for the processing times of admin review for successful and non successful AR.
One of the client of my solicitor got a refusal on AR in about two weeks time last month.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:49 pm

My friend applied for AR about 42 days. Still waiting .

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:36 am

Harry23 wrote:My friend applied for AR about 42 days. Still waiting .
could you please share the reason for his refusal initially.... which section was imposed.

Citizen17
Newly Registered

Post by Citizen17 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:33 am

Very unlikely AR will be successful . I know friends of friends who went through this AR route and not a single person's AR successful.

Best option is to go for second application if you feel your case is strong.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:27 am

Purdamit wrote:
could you please share the reason for his refusal initially.... which section was imposed.
I don't know the section but reason is dependant partner having simple caution 7 years ago and never knew that need to mention in application. As its simple caution and sorted out that time. As main applicant not having anything against but signed the form. So they refused all three of them main applicant, child and partner.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Harry23 wrote:
Purdamit wrote:
I don't know the section but reason is dependant partner having simple caution 7 years ago and never knew that need to mention in application. As its simple caution and sorted out that time. As main applicant not having anything against but signed the form. So they refused all three of them main applicant, child and partner.
Looking at the time frame it looks like the result might turn positive to your friend.
i do have a similar situation of not mentioning a conviction which happened almost 10 years ago.

mubasher

Post by mubasher » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Purdamit wrote:Hi Guys,
Hi my brother ILR was refused due to tax discrepancies he submitted AR AND GOT REFUSAL IN EXACT 28 days. My

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 pm

hi my friend got result of admin reviw after 45 days and answer is little bit confused. Home Office agree to use discretion for the caution matter but they refused on another ground regarding the income. Hope it should be fine for you and might be use discreation in your case.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Harry23 wrote:hi my friend got result of admin reviw after 45 days and answer is little bit confused. Home Office agree to use discretion for the caution matter but they refused on another ground regarding the income. Hope it should be fine for you and might be use discreation in your case.
Hi Harry23,
could you please look at your personal messages and call me .
Thanks.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Harry23 wrote:hi my friend got result of admin reviw after 45 days and answer is little bit confused. Home Office agree to use discretion for the caution matter but they refused on another ground regarding the income. Hope it should be fine for you and might be use discreation in your case.
Could you please explain the case in bit more detail

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:11 pm

Purdamit wrote:
Hi Harry23,
Thanks.
Sorry its not letting me to check private messages.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Harry23 wrote:
Purdamit wrote:
Hi Harry23,
Thanks.
Sorry its not letting me to check private messages.
hope you have got my number
Last edited by Purdamit on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harry23

Post by Harry23 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Purdamit wrote:
My friend got refusal partner having simple caution around 7 years and never knew that need to mention and Ho refused application of main applicant, child and partner under 322(1). They filed AR got answer in 45 days from HO maintain the decision and says they would use discretion for not mentioning the simple caution but refused on another ground as saying income points claimed by main applicant is not sufficient as my friend applied on basis of tier1 g set o. It's really confused and they gave another chance if AR. Don't know why they didn't make that point earlier. Income is sufficient and Ho just refused on baseless reason.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Harry23 wrote:
Purdamit wrote:
My friend got refusal partner having simple caution around 7 years and never knew that need to mention and Ho refused application of main applicant, child and partner under 322(1). They filed AR got answer in 45 days from HO maintain the decision and says they would use discretion for not mentioning the simple caution but refused on another ground as saying income points claimed by main applicant is not sufficient as my friend applied on basis of tier1 g set o. It's really confused and they gave another chance if AR. Don't know why they didn't make that point earlier. Income is sufficient and Ho just refused on baseless reason.
did they refuse in AR still on 322(1A) or on any other reason.

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 am

Got the reply for my Admin review from UKVI and the decision is still the same with the initial refusal.
Could some one guide me what needs to be done next?
New application with declaring my previous application mistake or PAP/Judicial review or both

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:25 am

Harry23 wrote:
Purdamit wrote:
Hi Harry23,
Could you please call me to speak with you regarding your fiends case as UKVI has used discretion in AR . Just wanted to know what points your friend mentioned.
Please call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by noajthan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed number

Purdamit

Post by Purdamit » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi admin,
Above message has got phone number could you pls delete it.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Purdamit wrote:Hi admin,
Above message has got phone number could you pls delete it.
Stop soliciting people to call you - noone knows who you are, what you want and what you're up to.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.