ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SYED.ZAIDI

NCS

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi
Can i apply for naturalisation and for first adult british passport together at NCS? for passport from where i can get the form - online completed form OR form from post office? please advise.

Saladin0011
Mood:
Czech Republic

Re: NCS

Post by Saladin0011 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Yes. Both can be done in NCS and you can take application on almost every bigger post office (you can have a look online if they have it in your local post office from RM web site) or they offered it to me there i think.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm

You cannot do the online passport form if you are applying for the joint AN and passport scheme. You have to complete the paper form which you can get form the post office.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SYED.ZAIDI

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi
i was wondering how to pay passport fee if i apply AN and passport applications together at NCS?
Please advise.
thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 pm

The passport fee sheet is in the passport guidance booklet that you get with the passport.

The citizenship fee leaflet is also a separate one, so not sure if you have this already.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SYED.ZAIDI

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Thank you CR001

today i book appointment with NCS for joint application for citizenship and passport. they specifically asked me do not countersign passport application on section 10 as you are making joint application!! they said your referees on form AN will also cover passport application.
is that correct? please advise.
also they said bring 3 passport size photos and do not write anything on the back of two photos!!
is that correctt? please advise.
many thanks

SYED.ZAIDI

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:15 pm

hi

shall i leave section 5 of passport application blank?
please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:22 am

SYED.ZAIDI wrote:hi

shall i leave section 5 of passport application blank?
please advise.
Yes, because you don't have this information yet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:23 am

SYED.ZAIDI wrote:Thank you CR001

today i book appointment with NCS for joint application for citizenship and passport. they specifically asked me do not countersign passport application on section 10 as you are making joint application!! they said your referees on form AN will also cover passport application.
is that correct? please advise.
also they said bring 3 passport size photos and do not write anything on the back of two photos!!
is that correctt? please advise.
many thanks
Yes, you have been given correct advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

SYED.ZAIDI

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 pm

great. many thanks CR001.

SYED.ZAIDI

Subsequent to AN and passport application

Post by SYED.ZAIDI » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi,
My wife applied joint application through NCS - enfield in Sep 2016. In Dec 2016 they have sent a letter and asked to fill in passport application again as they said on section 9 signature box the applicant put the date inside the box - Strange!! What NCS staff is doing?? for what they have charged £80?? why they didn't check this?
Anyway we have filled in new passport application and sent it back on 20th Dec 2016.
Is anyone knows how long they will further take to decide the application?
Is anyone has been in a situation where home office have asked for somethings?? many thanks

noajthan

Re: Subsequent to AN and passport application

Post by noajthan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:30 pm

SYED.ZAIDI wrote:Hi,
My wife applied joint application through NCS - enfield in Sep 2016. In Dec 2016 they have sent a letter and asked to fill in passport application again as they said on section 9 signature box the applicant put the date inside the box - Strange!! What NCS staff is doing?? for what they have charged £80?? why they didn't check this?
Anyway we have filled in new passport application and sent it back on 20th Dec 2016.
Is anyone knows how long they will further take to decide the application?
Is anyone has been in a situation where home office have asked for somethings?? many thanks
What NCS did or did not do is question for them; you have already explained how they checked various parts of your application.

Many people have follow up questions of one sort or another (perhaps regarding: payment, photos, signatures, referees & etc)
Noone can tell how long you/NCS have delayed your application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.