ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Working holidaymaker Visa-Urgent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

feradh
Newly Registered

Working holidaymaker Visa-Urgent

Post by feradh » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:24 am

hi to all,,
im pretty new to this forum..I need some information about applying WHM visa away from the native place.

I am Commonwealth national currently employed in the Middle East.I am planning to apply from here itself.

Has anybody applied in the same manner..If so.please inform me the procedures and the type of docs and qstions posed by the interviewer.

Thanks in Advance..

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:55 pm

1. If you are not a citizen/national of the country in which the British Diplomatic Post is located then you must prove that you are legal long term resident i.e. not a visitor.

2. A successful application is based on you meeting the requirements of the rules - go to this UK Visas site and select the relevant post which will have specifc instructions on how to proceed.

3. In regards to potential questions I believe a search through historic posts with subject - WHV, Interviews etc would lead to a result.

Good Luck

feradh
Newly Registered

Thanx...

Post by feradh » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:08 am

Thank you very much Kalyami for your informative post..

I would also request anyone to suggest an idea to show that I will be returning back..As in my situation,since im not a native of this place..its obvious that i would not be returning back here..

Any bright ideas.. :lol: is highly appreciated..

Cheers.