ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After AR decision for accelerated refusal want to go exten

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

sunnykrish
Newly Registered

After AR decision for accelerated refusal want to go exten

Post by sunnykrish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:45 am

Hi everyone,

I got AR refusal for accelerated route due to part time jobs they do not accept if they still exist for 12 months, but now i want to apply for extension.

My question is do i need to prepare fresh accounts or which i have used for my accelerated they given points for that or i need to submit for abbreviated accounts?

Please friends give me advise
it will be very help full for me

Thank you.

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: After AR decision for accelerated refusal want to go ext

Post by awan905 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:22 pm

sunnykrish wrote:Hi everyone,

I got AR refusal for accelerated route due to part time jobs they do not accept if they still exist for 12 months, but now i want to apply for extension.

My question is do i need to prepare fresh accounts or which i have used for my accelerated they given points for that or i need to submit for abbreviated accounts?

Please friends give me advise
it will be very help full for me

Thank you.
What is the exact wording for refusal? and have you got the documents back after AR refusal except passport?

sunnykrish
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi awan905,

I have received my all documents after my AR.

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 pm

sunnykrish wrote:Hi awan905,

I have received my all documents after my AR.
And what's the refusal wording (exactly)?

sunnykrish
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:01 pm

They are not giving the exact word
An applicant who is applying accalarated ILR on the basis of creating 10 jobs may not combine the time periods together for different part time jobs which have existed for less then 12months.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:09 pm

sunnykrish wrote:They are not giving the exact word
An applicant who is applying accalarated ILR on the basis of creating 10 jobs may not combine the time periods together for different part time jobs which have existed for less then 12months.
That is a correct decision based on the rules. The jobs created must last for 12 months under accelerated ILR.
Submit all documents again as required for fresh application of extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sunnykrish
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:
sunnykrish wrote:They are not giving the exact word
That is a correct decision based on the rules. The jobs created must last for 12 months under accelerated ILR.
Submit all documents again as required for fresh application of extension
Hi zimba88,

Thank you for your reply
The both part time jobs existed for 12 months
Still they give me this reason , anyway I'm applying for extension but do I need to submit fresh management accounts or which I have used previously which was year ended march 31 2016 or what please give me advise about it.

And after grant of extension I'm I still eligible to apply Pre action protocol for my privious application ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:35 pm

The guide says:
If you are applying under accelerated settlement on the basis of 10 jobs, the creation of 10 individual jobs for 10 settled workers for 12 months is the minimum benchmark for meeting this threshold.
For your extension, you do not need fresh accounts as accounts are prepared on a specific time frame. However other documents like maintenance bank statements or current appointment report need to be recent.

P.S. Unfortunately I have no experience with JR procedures
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 pm

hi sunny
you can use the same accounts you used for ILR application. i hv done same my accelarate route app ws refused on same basis n AR was refused as well but i submitted the same documents n got extension application approved.

sunnykrish
Newly Registered

Post by sunnykrish » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 am

buntyz wrote:hi sunny
you can use the same accounts you used for ILR application. i hv done same my accelarate route app ws refused on same basis n AR was refused as well but i submitted the same documents n got extension application approved.
Hi buntyz,
After how long you got your extension visa, processing time please

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:35 pm

it took nearly 6 to 7 weeks