ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farrukh786786

10 year employment history

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:45 am

I want some advice on my issue.I applied for Neutralization in 5th of April and did my biomateric on 5th of May.I used ncs and they send my all relevant documents of past 5 years.I never over stayer nor I work ill legally .
Now I have suddenly notice my p60 of year 2010 which shows a very high earning then it should expected because at that time I was on student visa and allowed to work 20 hours.
I had all of my payslips I never work over time in 2010 but my company's boss had profit year and he gave employers bonuses and holiday pays; which makes my total earning so huge.
Now I'm concerned about Home office case worker because he would confirm my work history with HM revenue and it did not show my hours which I had worked .It just shows my earning of 2010 .Does this check with HM confuse the case worker that I worked over time ??
Is it safe to send all of my payslips of 2010 along my p60 to home office to resolve my worry ? As I did not work ill legally .
Does these payslips proof my truthfulness to case worker ??
Please help !!

Noetic
Member of Standing

Re: 10 year employment history

Post by Noetic » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Please don't apply for "neutralisation" :-o

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Wait for gurus comment. But i feel, dont send anything now, If they ask any questions or rejection, then you can prepare for explanation with all proofs you have.

Regards,
Suresh

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Noetic wrote:Please don't apply for "neutralisation" :-o
Why did you suggest this I couldn't get it.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:20 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:
Member is enjoying a little play on words between 'neutralisation' and naturalisation.

And regarding your question, if the caseworker has a concern in this area she will no doubt write to ask for an explanation.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:28 pm

noajthan wrote:
farrukh786786 wrote:
Member is enjoying a little play on words between 'neutralisation' and naturalisation.

And regarding your question, if the caseworker has a concern in this area she will no doubt write to ask for an explanation.
thank you very much for your kind reply.Are you sure case worker would ask , I'm little worried as HM Revenue did not show hours. It will be great if case worker asks before making any decision.
So , that's mean you recommend me to NOT send payslips at this stage.
really appreciate your reply !

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:45 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:thank you very much for your kind reply.Are you sure case worker would ask , I'm little worried as HM Revenue did not show hours. It will be great if case worker asks before making any decision.
So , that's mean you recommend me to NOT send payslips at this stage.
really appreciate your reply !
As you have already sent the application it may be difficult for HO to link up extra documents with your file.
Personally I'd wait for questions if they come.

Ofcourse you're the one in the hot seat.
If it gives you piece of mind ofcourse you can do it.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

shaaki.fabi

Post by shaaki.fabi » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:51 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:I want some advice on my issue.I applied for Neutralization in 5th of April and did my biomateric on 5th of May.I used ncs and they send my all relevant documents of past 5 years.I never over stayer nor I work ill legally .
Now I have suddenly notice my p60 of year 2010 which shows a very high earning then it should expected because at that time I was on student visa and allowed to work 20 hours.
I had all of my payslips I never work over time in 2010 but my company's boss had profit year and he gave employers bonuses and holiday pays; which makes my total earning so huge.
Now I'm concerned about Home office case worker because he would confirm my work history with HM revenue and it did not show my hours which I had worked .It just shows my earning of 2010 .Does this check with HM confuse the case worker that I worked over time ??
Is it safe to send all of my payslips of 2010 along my p60 to home office to resolve my worry ? As I did not work ill legally .
Does these payslips proof my truthfulness to case worker ??
Please help !!

You get that or no ! remember to update us with the outcome. People here just ask questions and run away never coming back.