ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Transfer from Pakistan to UK

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hashim786
Newly Registered

Funds Transfer from Pakistan to UK

Post by Hashim786 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 am

Hi, I am in process to Tier-1 Entrepreneur Business Visa and needs to know easiest way of transferring money from Pakistan to UK.

Regards,
Hashim 786

zshaan21
Pakistan

Re: Funds Transfer from Pakistan to UK

Post by zshaan21 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi,
I have a sterling account in Pakistan and I simply transferred the money from my Pakistani bank account.If you make transfer from some one other bank then might be State Bank can make an issue. However, if you have the fund details then it's not an issue.The bank only charge me 40 pounds and I got the money with in 3 working days plus my Pakistani bank account mandate is with my family so they can do the transaction on my behalf.

The other option is through money transfer but in that case they will charge you a lot !!! so let say on 50 K
minimum charges included every thing is 150000 PKR. Please make sure use only bank tranfer with all the receipt don't use other mode of transfer.

Regards,

heyitsme

Re: Funds Transfer from Pakistan to UK

Post by heyitsme » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:16 pm

zshaan21 wrote:Hi,
I have a sterling account in Pakistan and I simply transferred the money from my Pakistani bank account.If you make transfer from some one other bank then might be State Bank can make an issue. However, if you have the fund details then it's not an issue.The bank only charge me 40 pounds and I got the money with in 3 working days plus my Pakistani bank account mandate is with my family so they can do the transaction on my behalf.

The other option is through money transfer but in that case they will charge you a lot !!! so let say on 50 K
minimum charges included every thing is 150000 PKR. Please make sure use only bank tranfer with all the receipt don't use other mode of transfer.

Regards,
What did you do eventually? I need to know this as i have to transfer money from Pakistan to UK too