ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Saleem Ahmed

Visit Visa for Parents

Post by Saleem Ahmed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Good Evening board members.

I would like to invite my parents on visit visa. i will sponsor for their visit

i'm on spouse visa working as self employed security sub contractor

my spouse is a british citizen and working part time in NHS.

my father runs his own business. Mother is a house wife.

can provide bank statements and business documents for my father but mother doesn't have any bank account or anything which i can provide.

can any one guide me what documents will i have to provide from my side and from parents side please

Kind Regards

AHMAD786

Re: Visit Visa for Parents

Post by AHMAD786 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:12 am

Saleem Ahmed wrote:Good Evening board members.

can provide bank statements and business documents for my father but mother doesn't have any bank account or anything which i can provide.

can any one guide me what documents will i have to provide from my side and from parents side please

Kind Regards
salaam brother i have applied this year in june for my mum visit visa my mum been in uk in 2010 and return back on time in 2010 and in 2016 i applied agian provide 6 months bank statement and my mum have 2 house in back home on her name attach the house paper work and she also get pension and i also showed she have ivisted money in businees she get monthly income from invisted money and also rental property in total i showed her income 50 thousad rupee per month and add in bank also everymonth and my cosin sponser my mum he worked in nhs and his income is 27k py attached accomodetaion letter and empolyed confirmation letter and his 6 months pay slip and bank statement and bills etc the still refused one in these days what i have seen is the no give visa for visit anyone so i would say waste of money and time to apply

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Kind Regards
i cant see pm brother dont know why

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 pm

AHMAD786 wrote:

Kind Regards
salaam brother i have applied this year in june for my mum visit visa my mum been in uk in 2010 and return back on time in 2010 and in 2016 i applied agian provide 6 months bank statement and my mum have 2 house in back home on her name attach the house paper work and she also get pension and i also showed she have ivisted money in businees she get monthly income from invisted money and also rental property in total i showed her income 50 thousad rupee per month and add in bank also everymonth and my cosin sponser my mum he worked in nhs and his income is 27k py attached accomodetaion letter and empolyed confirmation letter and his 6 months pay slip and bank statement and bills etc the still refused one in these days what i have seen is the no give visa for visit anyone so i would say waste of money and time to apply
What was the reason of refusal for your parents visit visa??

AHMAD786

Post by AHMAD786 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:46 pm

lynxukauq wrote:
AHMAD786 wrote:

Kind Regards
What was the reason of refusal for your parents visit visa??[/quotn
no ties in pakistan well i mention in application in one off my mum property her son and his family live in and others son live with her didnt attach any paper to prove cuz dont know what kinda paper prove that cuz in pakistan no everone have bank account and bils only come on house owner name: my mum is widow

Saleem Ahmed

Post by Saleem Ahmed » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:08 am

Thanks for your reply Ahmed
sorry to hear about your refusal. what was the reason of your refusal? also what about right of appeal?
my mother is not earning anything as she is a house wife also she don't have any bank account.
my father is a business man and he has got well establish business for long time
also they can show ties because my brothers and sister live there with them

Thanks for your help

Kind Regards

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

What was the reason of refusal for your parents visit visa??
no ties in pakistan well i mention in application in one off my mum property her son and his family live in and others son live with her didnt attach any paper to prove cuz dont know what kinda paper prove that cuz in pakistan no everone have bank account and bils only come on house owner name: my mum is widow
Did you not include documentary evidence of family ties? for the son?

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Kind Regards
Here is a list of documents you can submit from your parent side

Your Father Business
- Company Registration Documents
- Business Income Tax Returns ( 1-3 years)
- Letter from ACCOUNTANT to describe Yearly Income/Audit Report (For Last 1-3 years)
- Personal & Business Bank Statements
- Referral Letter Issued by Chamber of Commerce
- Business Reference Letters

Then from your Mother Side
- CNIC Copy
- Marriage certificate( Issued by NADRA or union council)
- Family Registration Certificate
- Evidence of Fixed Assets E.G Property, copies of ownership documents
- Property Evaluation Reports (Stating both Fair and Forced Market Value of property)

khurram.arif
Newly Registered

Post by khurram.arif » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Hi All
I applied for my mother's visit visa 6 months and got refused. Part 4 point 1 is employment status which i selected supported by spouse/partner/others. which means myself and my younger brother however they consider it Spouse , we have no other options to select. they also mentioned that you have selected souse and not submitted any particular evidence :( though not considered Others.
Now i am applying again for her and selecting unemployed. Also mentioning in point 65 do you have any saving, properties or other income , that i myself and my brother provide family maintenance funds. point number 66 is how much do you spend each month , i am answering £650 as my self and my brother provide her £685 altogether with evidence of remittance from UK in my brother account and he draw the money and give it mother altogether or partially in cash. point 68 asking how much UK trip will cost you, I am answering £0 because i am sponsoring her. point 72 again asking cost of your living expenses???? this is tricky. are they asking about living expense in pakistan or in UK. I am not presenting a letter with more details from myself and separate from my brother. Also stating who else lives with her in the same property which she owns and attaching ownership documents to show ties in home country. anything else you guys advise. Please help as kids are too upset not seeing her as planned. She got refusal earlier in November 2016. I am applying again just after 15 November.
Many thanks in advance