ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years of employment histroy

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

10 years of employment histroy

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:42 am

Hi members,

Can you please suggest me how to get the 10 years employment histrory. I remember the companies but i dont remember the start dates of the 1st company which was 9 years back. I did contact HMRC and they said they can only give me details after 2011 as the other income are archived. Can you guys please help how to get the previous records in a swift way.
Thank you all in advance.
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

noajthan

Re: 10 years of employment histroy

Post by noajthan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:43 am

rpsarangi wrote:Hi members,

Can you please suggest me how to get the 10 years employment histrory. I remember the companies but i dont remember the start dates of the 1st company which was 9 years back. I did contact HMRC and they said they can only give me details after 2011 as the other income are archived. Can you guys please help how to get the previous records in a swift way.
Thank you all in advance.
Write to your previous employers.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:50 am

Thank you for the reply.
The only problem is the first company I had joined no more exists and the company is closed. Can any body tell me if there is any way to get the records from HMRC ?
Thank you

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Any help members.

olgachilds
BANNED

Post by olgachilds » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:22 pm

Look, first of all you have to relax.
Whenever you are trying to meet a HO requirement, you have to ask yourself, first of all, why it exists.
It exists because they want to create a Catch-22 situation that catches out anyone who ever worked illegally in the UK.
They do not really care when and where exactly did you work, unelss any of these periods coincide with time you were not allowed to work.
So what was your status, that is the question.

So in applications of people who entered say in Tier 1 General and have only ever been in this category, meaning they were always allowed to work for whomever they want, this has very little meaning, as well as in applications from EU citizen with confirmed right of PR.

That being said, I have seen clients bring me HMRC employment histories with more than 5 years worth, and I dont think anything under 6 years is ever archived at HMRC, so not sure what that's about.

But ultimate advice is, first relax, second write what you do remember, and if some dates you remember are uncertain, put down a year and say (do not remember) in parenthesis. Explain in covering letter.

Legal83

Post by Legal83 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:18 pm

https://www.gov.uk/get-proof-employment-history

fill this up, they can send you a history from day 1 till today. i got mine for the last 10 years.

omar1978

Post by omar1978 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:08 am

For AN application and British citizen application, do i need to put any information on criminal or traffic offence part as i had a traffic offence which is eight years older, not in my driving licence anymore and also a spent offence.

as the question didn't mention anything about spent or unspent.

your answer is very important for me and i thank you in advance.