ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

itk
- thin ice -

Accountant Letter

Post by itk » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Please can someone please clarify me regarding the 'Accountant’s letter verifying that the new post has been created'. I recently changed my accountant, do I need to get the accountant letter from my previous accountant confirming or verifying that the new posts has been created or can the new accountant issue the letter confirming that the jobs were created. Please your input will be highly appreciated. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Accountant Letter

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:26 pm

itk wrote:Please can someone please clarify me regarding the 'Accountant’s letter verifying that the new post has been created'. I recently changed my accountant, do I need to get the accountant letter from my previous accountant confirming or verifying that the new posts has been created or can the new accountant issue the letter confirming that the jobs were created. Please your input will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Such letter only is required if you joined or taken over a business
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itk
- thin ice -

Re: Accountant Letter

Post by itk » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:15 am

thank you Zimba88. Much appreciated