ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) renewal - couple of quick Q's

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kbcs6dpm
Newly Registered

FLR(M) renewal - couple of quick Q's

Post by kbcs6dpm » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:26 am

Hi all (awesome site, by the way).

My wife is about to renew her FLR(M) spouse visa for another 2.5 years (as part of the 5 year route). I just wanted to know:

1) We've mentioned on the form that she is employed, and will be including her payslips & p60 to show this. But do we need to get a letter from her employer confirming that, as well as a copy of her contract? I don't see why, as I will be ensuring that she meets the financial requirements (via my salary), rather than hers. We have a letter confirming her employment from a year ago, but that's addressed to the Italian Embassy. Will that do if necessary?

2) We're living in my parent's house. We have the land registry title deeds showing they own it, and a council property inspection from our first application 2.5 years ago. Nothing about the property has changed since then. Can i reuse those documents (perhaps with a letter explaining that) for this application?

Thanks in advance!

Casa

Re: FLR(M) renewal - couple of quick Q's

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 am

kbcs6dpm wrote:Hi all (awesome site, by the way).

My wife is about to renew her FLR(M) spouse visa for another 2.5 years (as part of the 5 year route). I just wanted to know:

1) We've mentioned on the form that she is employed, and will be including her payslips & p60 to show this. But do we need to get a letter from her employer confirming that, as well as a copy of her contract? I don't see why, as I will be ensuring that she meets the financial requirements (via my salary), rather than hers. We have a letter confirming her employment from a year ago, but that's addressed to the Italian Embassy. Will that do if necessary?
No necessary if she qualifies with your income alone.

2) We're living in my parent's house. We have the land registry title deeds showing they own it, and a council property inspection from our first application 2.5 years ago. Nothing about the property has changed since then. Can i reuse those documents (perhaps with a letter explaining that) for this application?
Yes
Thanks in advance!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

kbcs6dpm
Newly Registered

Post by kbcs6dpm » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Great! Thank you Casa. You're awesome!

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 pm

kbcs6dpm wrote:Great! Thank you Casa. You're awesome!
Always welcome.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.