ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director of a company - work

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VWS

Director of a company - work

Post by VWS » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Hello Guys

hope you are all doing good. Just a quick question.

Can a director of the company work for his own company alongside the employees. I mean if a company is successful in getting a contract. To fulfil the requirements of the contract, can a director on t1 visa work for his own company along with other employees. Obviously, the wages he will take from the company will not be counted towards the investment but is this possible or is it not allowed considering the conditions of T1 entrepreneur visa.

any thoughts?

Ams2013

Re: DIRECTOR OF A COMPANY - WORK

Post by Ams2013 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Why not, this what a Director should be doing to work for his business growth and serving his clients through his business.

If a Director can't work for his own business then how could he maintian his 90 days personal allowances when his is not allowed to work outside his business for 3 years during T1 Ent !

zimba
Mood:

Re: DIRECTOR OF A COMPANY - WORK

Post by zimba » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Yes, of course. However he cannot work in capacity of an employee for some OTHER company via his own company
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice