ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 Residence Card for Non EU Partner

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

safalmpharma99
Newly Registered

EU1 Residence Card for Non EU Partner

Post by safalmpharma99 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:01 am

Dear Sir,

I am British National and moving to Ireland from UK for a job.

My wife wants to join me in Ireland, she is an Indian National and has valid UK visa till December 2017.

For her entry in Ireland I did following as per the guideline

So I have applied Short Stay C Visa – single journey and we got it the same (18 Oct 2016 to 17 Jab 2017 – Valid for 90 days only).

We are planning to leave UK by 10th of November, when we are physically in Ireland then she needs to apply for a ‘Residence Card of a family member of a Union citizen.

So my queries are:

I need to apply Residence Card [EU1 FORM] when she is physically present in Ireland?
Documents required for EU1 form:-

Current letter from employer setting out terms and conditions of employment OR signed contract of employment – I have

Two recent pay slips (Since her visa is valid until 17 Jan 2017 and I am joining new job from 21 Nov 2016 – so the time when I submit EU1 form application I will not have two pay slips (only one). So One pay slip will suffice purpose?

Most recent P60 or Tax Credit Certificate – what is this? (I have UK P60 for year 2015 – 2016 is this ok?)
Since her visa is expiring on 17 Jan 2017 – and EU1 application processing time / decision takes upto 12 weeks or upto 6Months.

In that case her visa will expire, so is there any way to extend her stay in Ireland (any kind of documents from Authority / Stamp / Gardai) while decision is pending.

Thanks and regards,

CitzApp2021
Newly Registered

Re: EU1 Residence Card for Non EU Partner

Post by CitzApp2021 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:25 pm